Key features and details
- Purity: >= 70% HPLC
CD13 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度>= 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Alanyl (membrane) aminopeptidase
- Alanyl aminopeptidase
- Aminopeptidase M
機能Broad specificity aminopeptidase. Plays a role in the final digestion of peptides generated from hydrolysis of proteins by gastric and pancreatic proteases. May play a critical role in the pathogenesis of cholesterol gallstone disease. May be involved in the metabolism of regulatory peptides of diverse cell types including small intestinal and tubular epithelial cells, macrophages, granulocytes and synaptic membranes from the CNS. Found to cleave antigen peptides bound to major histocompatibility complex class II molecules of presenting cells and to degrade neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions. Is also implicated as a regulator of IL-8 bioavailability in the endometrium, and therefore may contribute to the regulation of angiogenesis. Is used as a marker for acute myeloid leukemia and plays a role in tumor invasion. In case of human coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E) infection, serves as receptor for HCoV-229E spike glycoprotein. Mediates as well human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infection.
組織特異性Expressed in epithelial cells of the kidney, intestine, and respiratory tract; granulocytes, monocytes, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, cerebral pericytes at the blood-brain barrier, synaptic membranes of cells in the CNS. Also expressed in endometrial stromal cells, but not in the endometrial glandular cells. Found in the vasculature of tissues that undergo angiogenesis and in malignant gliomas and lymph node metastases from multiple tumor types but not in blood vessels of normal tissues. A soluble form has been found in plasma. It is found to be elevated in plasma and effusions of cancer patients.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M1 family.
ドメインAmino acids 260-353 are essential to mediate susceptibility to infection with HCoV-229E (in porcine/human chimeric studies) and more specifically amino acids 288-295 (mutagenesis studies).
N- and O-glycosylated.
May undergo proteolysis and give rise to a soluble form.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. A soluble form has also been detected.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.