Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [56C6] to CD10
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Cat, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD10 antibody [56C6]
CD10 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [56C6] to CD10
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Cat, Dog, Human
Prokaryotic recombinant fusion protein corresponding to the external of the CD10 glycoprotein
- IHC-P: MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells grown in mouse. Renal cell carcinoma tissue.
We have mixed customer feedback about the mouse specificity, which is why we no longer guarantee this species. Contact scientific support team for any inquiry.
This antibody works well when used in combination with ab972 - Antigen retrieval solution, heat mediated high pH 9.5.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Renoir Red Diluent
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab951 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. For an ABC system, incubate for 30-60 minutes at RT. With high pH retrieval solutions, some tissues may require an avidin-biotin block. Overstaining with hematoxylin can mask staining, thus reducing overall contrast and making interpretation difficult. It is therefore recommended that a light hematoxylin stain be applied. Recently, CD10 has been used in a panel for mantle cell lymphoma with cyclin D1(+), CD43 (+), CD5 (+), IgM (+), CD23 (-) and CD10 (-).|
機能Thermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M13 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
Paraffin embedded human renal cell carcinoma tissue stained for CD10 with ab951 (1/25 dilution) in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab951 at 1/20 dilution staining CD10 in MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells grown in mouse by immunohistochemistry (formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Sections were paraformaldehyde fixed prior to blocking in 10% casein for 30 minutes at 22°C and then incubated with ab951 for 17 hours at 4°C. A rabbit polyclonal to mouse Ig, diluted 1/200 was used as the secondary antibody.
ab951 は 31 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kobayashi T et al. Retrograde transport of masseter muscle-derived neprilysin to hippocampus. Neurosci Lett 698:180-185 (2019). PubMed: 30639512
- Gill M et al. Placental Syncytiotrophoblast-Derived Extracellular Vesicles Carry Active NEP (Neprilysin) and Are Increased in Preeclampsia. Hypertension 73:1112-1119 (2019). PubMed: 30929513
- Hu T et al. Neuroprotection induced by Navß2-knockdown in APP/PS1 transgenic neurons is associated with NEP regulation. Mol Med Rep 20:2002-2011 (2019). PubMed: 31257483
- Kim KS et al. Oral Nanoparticles Exhibit Specific High-Efficiency Intestinal Uptake and Lymphatic Transport. ACS Nano 12:8893-8900 (2018). PubMed: 30088412
- Li X et al. Encapsulated papillary carcinoma of the breast: A clinicopathological study of 49 cases. Curr Probl Cancer N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29731165