Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR9
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
CCR9 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to CCR9
特異性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other mouse chemokine receptors in this region.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFr, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Mouse thymus or lymphnodes.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1662 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||1/500 - 1/1000. After perfusion place in 30% sucrose overnight.|
ab37373 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the beta chemokine receptor family. It is predicted to be a seven transmembrane protein similar to G protein coupled receptors. Chemokines and their receptors are key regulators of the thymocytes migration and maturation in normal and inflammation conditions. This gene is expressed in a range of tissues and hemopoietic cells. The expression of this receptor in lymphatic endothelial cells and overexpression in vascular tumors suggested its function in chemokine-driven recirculation of leukocytes and possible chemokine effects on the development and growth of vascular tumors. This receptor appears to bind the majority of beta-chemokine family members; however, its specific function remains unknown. The specific ligand of this receptor is CCL25. It has been found that this gene is differentially expressed by T lymphocytes of small intestine and colon, suggested a role in the thymocytes recruitment and development that may permit functional specialization of immune responses in different segment of the gastrointestinal tract. This gene is mapped to chromosome 3p21.3, a region that includes a cluster of chemokine receptor genes. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
細胞内局在Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- C C chemokine receptor D6 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 9 antibody
- C C CKR 9 antibody
ab1662 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Niu Y et al. CCL25 promotes the migration and invasion of non-small cell lung cancer cells by regulating VEGF and MMPs in a CCR9-dependent manner. Exp Ther Med 19:3571-3580 (2020). PubMed: 32346420
- Huang Y et al. Abrogation of CC chemokine receptor 9 ameliorates ventricular remodeling in mice after myocardial infarction. Sci Rep 6:32660 (2016). PubMed: 27585634
- Chu PS et al. C-C motif chemokine receptor 9 positive macrophages activate hepatic stellate cells and promote liver fibrosis in mice. Hepatology 58:337-50 (2013). PubMed: 23460364
- Li J et al. Anti-CCL25 antibody prolongs skin allograft survival by blocking CCR9 expression and impairing splenic T-cell function. Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 61:237-44 (2013). PubMed: 23456208
- Deutsch AJ et al. Chemokine receptors in gastric MALT lymphoma: loss of CXCR4 and upregulation of CXCR7 is associated with progression to diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Mod Pathol : (2012). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 22936065
- Liu JX et al. CCR7, CCR8, CCR9 and CCR10 in the mouse hippocampal CA1 area and the dentate gyrus during and after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J Neurochem 100:1072-88 (2007). PubMed: 17181556
- Marski M et al. CD18 is required for intestinal T cell responses at multiple immune checkpoints. J Immunol 178:2104-12 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 17277114