Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCR5
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7346 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Receptor for a number of inflammatory CC-chemokines including MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-beta and RANTES and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level. May play a role in the control of granulocytic lineage proliferation or differentiation. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 R5 isolates.
組織特異性Highly expressed in spleen, thymus, in the myeloid cell line THP-1, in the promyeloblastic cell line KG-1A and on CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells. Medium levels in peripheral blood leukocytes and in small intestine. Low levels in ovary and lung.
関連疾患Genetic variation in CCR5 is associated with suseptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 22 (IDDM22) [MIM:612522]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻訳後修飾Sulfated on at least 2 of the N-terminal tyrosines. Sulfation contributes to the efficiency of HIV-1 entry and is required for efficient binding of the chemokines, CCL3 and CCL4.
O-glycosylated, but not N-glycosylated. Ser-6 appears to be the major site. Also sialylated glycans present which contribute to chemokine binding. Thr-16 and Ser-17 may also be glycosylated and, if so, with small moieties such as a T-antigen.
Palmitoylation in the C-terminal is important for cell surface expression, and to a lesser extent, for HIV entry.
Phosphorylation on serine residues in the C-terminal is stimulated by binding CC chemokines especially by APO-RANTES.
- Information by UniProt
- AM4 7 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 5 antibody
- C C CKR 5 antibody
Anti-CCR5 antibody (ab7346) at 1/1000 dilution + THP-1 whole cell lysate
Observed band size: 40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescence of CCR5 in human lymph node tissue with ab7346 at 20 μg/mL.
Immunohistochemistry of CCR5 in human lymph node tissue with ab7346 at 2.5 μg/ml.
ab7346 at 20µg/ml staining CCR5 in human lymph node tissue by IHC
ab7346 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kuzmina A et al. Functional Mimetics of the HIV-1 CCR5 Co-Receptor Displayed on the Surface of Magnetic Liposomes. PLoS One 10:e0144043 (2015). PubMed: 26629902
- Jiang AP et al. Human Mucosal Mast Cells Capture HIV-1 and Mediate Viral trans-Infection of CD4+ T Cells. J Virol 90:2928-37 (2015). PubMed: 26719250
- Levina V et al. Role of eotaxin-1 signaling in ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res 15:2647-56 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19351767
- Dittmer A et al. Human mesenchymal stem cells induce E-cadherin degradation in breast carcinoma spheroids by activating ADAM10. Cell Mol Life Sci 66:3053-65 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19603142