Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR4
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
CCR4 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to CCR4
特異性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WB, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Human peripheral blood cells or paraffin sections of spleen. IHC-P:FFPE mouse lymph node normal. IHC-P:FFPE human tonsil normal. IHC-P:FFPE rat spleen normal.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1669 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37373 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fix cells with 4% PFA (see Ritter et al).|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fix in acetone at -20°C for 5 minutes. See Heller et al.|
機能High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
組織特異性Predominantly expressed in the thymus, in peripheral blood leukocytes, including T-cells, mostly CD4+ cells, and basophils, and in platelets; at lower levels, in the spleen and in monocytes. Detected also in macrophages, IL-2-activated natural killer cells and skin-homing memory T-cells, mostly the ones expressing the cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA). Expressed in brain microvascular and coronary artery endothelial cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻訳後修飾In natural killer cells, CCL22 binding induces phosphorylation on yet undefined Ser/Thr residues, most probably by beta-adrenergic receptor kinases 1 and 2.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
- C C CKR 4 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
ab1669 staining CCR4 in Mouse whole blood by Flow Cytometry. Red blood cells were lysed in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide and fixed in paraformaldehyde. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide) for 1 hour at 4°C. A biotin-conjugated Donkey anti-goat IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
Gating Strategy: Live Lymphocytes.
Frozen sections of human skin tissue stained for CCR4 using ab1669 in immunohistochemical analysis (green). CD31(red) and nuclei (blue) are also shown. The right hand panel is a merged image.
Image courtesy of PMID 25915746 (PLoS One 2015 Apr 27;10(4)).
Immunohistochemistry using ab1669 on a section of human spleen.
IHC image of CCR4 staining in human spleen formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab1669, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Anti-CCR4 antibody (ab1669) at 1 µg/ml + Human thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab30146) at 10 µg
Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 100 kDa, 37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 12 minutes
CCR4 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab1669 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yuan FY et al. Tanshinone IIA improves diabetes mellitus via the NF-?B-induced AMPK signal pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:4225-4231 (2018). PubMed: 30344697
- Wang Y et al. HIC1 deletion promotes breast cancer progression by activating tumor cell/fibroblast crosstalk. J Clin Invest 128:5235-5250 (2018). PubMed: 30204129
- Berlato C et al. A CCR4 antagonist reverses the tumor-promoting microenvironment of renal cancer. J Clin Invest 127:801-813 (2017). PubMed: 28134623
- Maolake A et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote prostate cancer migration through activation of the CCL22-CCR4 axis. Oncotarget 8:9739-9751 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28039457
- Ou B et al. CCR4 promotes metastasis via ERK/NF-?B/MMP13 pathway and acts downstream of TNF-a in colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 7:47637-47649 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27356745