Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR4
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
CCR4 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to CCR4
特異性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region. The antibody recognizes mouse CCR4 and has no cross-reactivity to human CCR4.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
- Mouse spleen cells
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1664 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37373 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
組織特異性Predominantly expressed in the thymus, in peripheral blood leukocytes, including T-cells, mostly CD4+ cells, and basophils, and in platelets; at lower levels, in the spleen and in monocytes. Detected also in macrophages, IL-2-activated natural killer cells and skin-homing memory T-cells, mostly the ones expressing the cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA). Expressed in brain microvascular and coronary artery endothelial cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻訳後修飾In natural killer cells, CCL22 binding induces phosphorylation on yet undefined Ser/Thr residues, most probably by beta-adrenergic receptor kinases 1 and 2.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
- C C CKR 4 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
ab1664 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gülden E et al. Microbiota control immune regulation in humanized mice. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 29093268
- Richter JR et al. Macrophage-derived chemokine (CCL22) is a novel mediator of lung inflammation following hemorrhage and resuscitation. Shock 42:525-31 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25136780
- Poppensieker K et al. CC chemokine receptor 4 is required for experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating GM-CSF and IL-23 production in dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3897-902 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 22355103
- Stutte S et al. Requirement of CCL17 for CCR7- and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8736-41 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20421491
- Mailloux AW & Young MR NK-dependent increases in CCL22 secretion selectively recruits regulatory T cells to the tumor microenvironment. J Immunol 182:2753-65 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19234170