Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-CCR3 antibody [Y31]
CCR3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3
The mouse and rat recommendation is for WB use only. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
適用なし: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Macaque monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CCR3 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K562 and Daudi cell lysates and human liver tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
The mouse and rat recommendation is based on the WB results. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
機能Receptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
組織特異性In eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue using ab32512 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-CCR3 antibody [Y31] (ab32512) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32512 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang R & Huang K CCL11 increases the proportion of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ Treg cells and the production of IL-2 and TGF-ß by CD4+ T cells via the STAT5 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 21:2522-2532 (2020). PubMed: 32323817
- Salji M et al. Peri-prostatic Fat Volume Measurement as a Predictive Tool for Castration Resistance in Advanced Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol Focus 4:858-866 (2018). PubMed: 28753854
- Kuse Y et al. CCR3 Is Associated with the Death of a Photoreceptor Cell-line Induced by Light Exposure. Front Pharmacol 8:207 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28458639
- Lee YS et al. Crosstalk between CCL7 and CCR3 promotes metastasis of colon cancer cells via ERK-JNK signaling pathways. Oncotarget 7:36842-36853 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27167205
- Laurent V et al. Periprostatic adipocytes act as a driving force for prostate cancer progression in obesity. Nat Commun 7:10230 (2016). PubMed: 26756352