Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCL21
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
CCL21 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CCL21
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human Exodus-2
- Recombinant human CCL21 protein (ab9852) can be used as a positive control in WB.
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect human Exodus-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant human Exodus-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect CCL21-2 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with a suitable detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant CCL21.
機能Inhibits hemopoiesis and stimulates chemotaxis. Chemotactic in vitro for thymocytes and activated T-cells, but not for B-cells, macrophages, or neutrophils. Shows preferential activity towards naive T-cells. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to secondary lymphoid organs.
組織特異性Highly expressed in high endothelial venules of lymph nodes, spleen and appendix. Intermediate levels found in small intestine, thyroid gland and trachea. Low level expression in thymus, bone marrow, liver, and pancreas. Also found in tonsil, fetal heart and fetal spleen.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Information by UniProt
- 6Ckine antibody
- Beta chemokine exodus 2 antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-2 antibody
ab9851 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mu J et al. BRD4 promotes tumor progression and NF-?B/CCL2-dependent tumor-associated macrophage recruitment in GIST. Cell Death Dis 10:935 (2019). PubMed: 31819043
- Ha SK et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Histopathological Visualization of Human Dural Lymphatic Vessels. Bio Protoc 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29780855
- Xiong Y et al. Low CCL-21 expression associates with unfavorable postoperative prognosis of patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 8:25650-25659 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27783999
- Absinta M et al. Human and nonhuman primate meninges harbor lymphatic vessels that can be visualized noninvasively by MRI. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28971799
- Wu J et al. Cell cycle activation contributes to increased neuronal activity in the posterior thalamic nucleus and associated chronic hyperesthesia after rat spinal cord contusion. Neurotherapeutics 10:520-38 (2013). WB, IHC . PubMed: 23775067
- Link A et al. Association of T-zone reticular networks and conduits with ectopic lymphoid tissues in mice and humans. Am J Pathol 178:1662-75 (2011). PubMed: 21435450