Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCL18
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9849 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect hMIP-4 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hMIP-4 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect CCL18 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with an appropriate detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant CCL18. .
機能Chemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes but not monocytes or granulocytes. May be involved in B-cell migration into B-cell follicles in lymph nodes. Attracts naive T-lymphocytes toward dendritic cells and activated macrophages in lymph nodes, has chemotactic activity for naive T-cells, CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells and thus may play a role in both humoral and cell-mediated immunity responses.
組織特異性Expressed at high levels in lung, lymph nodes, placenta, bone marrow, dendritic cells present in germinal centers and T-cell areas of secondary lymphoid organs and macrophages derived from peripheral blood monocytes. Not expressed by peripheral blood monocytes and a monocyte-to-macrophage differentiation is a prerequisite for expression. Expressed in synovial fluids from patients with rheumatoid and septic arthritis and in ovarian carcinoma ascitic fluid.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Information by UniProt
- Alternative macrophage activation associated CC chemokine 1 antibody
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1 antibody
- AMAC-1 antibody
ab9849 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Su S et al. Blocking the recruitment of naive CD4(+) T cells reverses immunosuppression in breast cancer. Cell Res 27:461-482 (2017). Blocking ; Human . PubMed: 28290464
- Huang D et al. Epstein-Barr Virus-Induced VEGF and GM-CSF Drive Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Metastasis via Recruitment and Activation of Macrophages. Cancer Res 77:3591-3604 (2017). PubMed: 28484077
- Nie Y et al. Tumor-Associated Macrophages Promote Malignant Progression of Breast Phyllodes Tumors by Inducing Myofibroblast Differentiation. Cancer Res 77:3605-3618 (2017). PubMed: 28512246
- Su S et al. A positive feedback loop between mesenchymal-like cancer cells and macrophages is essential to breast cancer metastasis. Cancer Cell 25:605-20 (2014). PubMed: 24823638