Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CBR1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
CBR1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to CBR1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- WB: U251 cell lysate; IHC-P: Human kidney tissue; ICC/IF: U251 cells.
特記事項Principal Names - CBR1; CBR; carbonyl reductase 1; carbonyl reductase (NADPH); carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 1 Official Gene Symbol - CBR1 GenBank Accession Number – NP_001748 LocusLink ID - 873 (human) Gene Ontology terms - carbonyl reductase (NADPH) activity; metabolism; cytosol; oxidoreductase activity.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4148 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30-35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
Primary incubation for 1 hour at room temperature.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能NADPH-dependent reductase with broad substrate specificity. Catalyzes the reduction of a wide variety of carbonyl compounds including quinones, prostaglandins, menadione, plus various xenobiotics. Catalyzes the reduction of the antitumor anthracyclines doxorubicin and daunorubicin to the cardiotoxic compounds doxorubicinol and daunorubicinol. Can convert prostaglandin E2 to prostaglandin F2-alpha. Can bind glutathione, which explains its higher affinity for glutathione-conjugated substrates. Catalyzes the reduction of S-nitrosoglutathione.
配列類似性Belongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Information by UniProt
- 15 hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NADP+] antibody
- 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NADP+] antibody
- Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 1 antibody
Anti-CBR1 antibody (ab4148) at 0.03 µg/ml + Human liver lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Detected by chemiluminescence.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U251 cells labelling CBR1 with ab4148 at 10 µg/mL. Cells were paraformaldehyde fixed and permeabilized with 0.15% triton. Primary antibody incubation was for 1 hour followed by incubation with an Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated secondary antibody at 2 µg/mL. DAPI nuclear counterstain was used.
Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/mL) followed by an Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated secondary antibody (2 µg/mL).
ab4148 (3ug/ml) staining human CBR1 in human kidney by immunohistochemistry using paraffin embedded tissue.
Microwaved antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, HRP-staining.
Lanes 1 & 10 : Protein Marker
Lanes 2-9 : Anti-CBR1 antibody (ab4148) at 1/1000 dilution (in PBS + (0.05%) Tween at 25°C )
Lanes 1 & 10 : Protein Marker
Lanes 2-5 : Whole cell lysate of human lung cancer cell line A549 at 25 µg
Lane 6 : 1X SDS Loading Buffer
Lane 7 : recombinant CBR1 at 0.03 µg
Lane 8 : recombinant CBR1 at 0.07 µg
Lane 9 : recombinant CBR1 at 0.1 µg
Lanes 2-9 : An HRP-conjugated anti-goat IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Observed band size: 30 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
Blocking Step: 5% Milk for 1 hour at 25°C
ab4148 は 17 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kubícek V et al. Carbonyl Reduction of Flubendazole in the Human Liver: Strict Stereospecificity, Sex Difference, Low Risk of Drug Interactions. Front Pharmacol 10:600 (2019). PubMed: 31191322
- Šadibolová M et al. Sesquiterpenes Are Agonists of the Pregnane X Receptor but Do Not Induce the Expression of Phase I Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes in the Human Liver. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31540101
- Kajimura T et al. Overexpression of carbonyl reductase 1 inhibits malignant behaviors and epithelial mesenchymal transition by suppressing TGF-ß signaling in uterine leiomyosarcoma cells. Oncol Lett 18:1503-1512 (2019). PubMed: 31423217
- Zhou S et al. RACK1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma cell survival via CBR1 by suppressing TNF-a-induced ROS generation. Oncol Lett 12:5303-5308 (2016). PubMed: 28105239
- Phillips RJ et al. Prostaglandin pathway gene expression in human placenta, amnion and choriodecidua is differentially affected by preterm and term labour and by uterine inflammation. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 14:241 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25048443
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com