Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Caveolin-2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Caveolin-2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Caveolin-2
特異性Detects caveolin-2 from rat tissues. This antibody does not detect caveolin-1 or -3.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
交差が予測される動物種: Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Cat, Pig, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, African green monkey, African bush elephant
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2911 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be blocked with Caveolin-2 peptide (ab4929).
Can be blocked with Caveolin-2 peptide.
機能May act as a scaffolding protein within caveolar membranes. Interacts directly with G-protein alpha subunits and can functionally regulate their activity. Acts as an accessory protein in conjunction with CAV1 in targeting to lipid rafts and driving caveolae formation. The Ser-36 phosphorylated form has a role in modulating mitosis in endothelial cells. Positive regulator of cellular mitogenesis of the MAPK signaling pathway. Required for the insulin-stimulated nuclear translocation and activation of MAPK1 and STAT3, and the subsequent regulation of cell cycle progression.
組織特異性Expressed in endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, skeletal myoblasts and fibroblasts.
配列類似性Belongs to the caveolin family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues. CAV1 promotes phosphorylation on Ser-23 which then targets the complex to the plasma membrane, lipid rafts and caveolae. Phosphorylation on Ser-36 appears to modulate mitosis in endothelial cells (By similarity). Phosphorylation on both Tyr-19 and Tyr-27 is required for insulin-induced 'Ser-727' phosphorylation of STAT3 and its activation. Phosphorylation on Tyr-19 is required for insulin-induced phosphorylation of MAPK1 and DNA binding of STAT3. Tyrosine phosphorylation is induced by both EGF and insulin.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Potential hairpin-like structure in the membrane. Membrane protein of caveolae. Tyr-19-phosphorylated form is enriched at sites of cell-cell contact and is translocated to the nucleus in complex with MAPK1 in response to insulin (By similarity). Tyr-27-phosphorylated form is located both in the cytoplasm and plasma membrane. CAV1-mediated Ser-23-phosphorylated form locates to the plasma membrane. Ser-36-phosphorylated form resides in intracellular compartments.
- Information by UniProt
- CAV antibody
- CAV2 antibody
- CAV2_HUMAN antibody
ab2911 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Russell JS et al. Cardiomyoblast caveolin expression: Effects of simulated diabetes, a-linolenic acid and cell signaling pathways. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32348174
- Mortensen OV et al. MAP Kinase Phosphatase 3 (MKP3) Preserves Norepinephrine Transporter Activity by Modulating ERK1/2 Kinase-Mediated Gene Expression. Front Cell Neurosci 11:253 (2017). PubMed: 28878626
- Hoeke L et al. Intestinal Salmonella typhimurium infection leads to miR-29a induced caveolin 2 regulation. PLoS One 8:e67300 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23826261
- Cho WJ et al. Caveolin-1 exists and may function in cardiomyocytes. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 88:73-6 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20130741
- Källquist L et al. Neutrophil elastase and proteinase 3 trafficking routes in myelomonocytic cells. Exp Cell Res 316:3182-96 (2010). PubMed: 20828556
- Zaas DW et al. Counteracting Signaling Activities in Lipid Rafts Associated with the Invasion of Lung Epithelial Cells by Pseudomonas aeruginosa. J Biol Chem 284:9955-64 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19211560
- Cho WJ et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-2, caveolins, focal adhesion kinase and c-Kit in cells of the mouse myocardium. J Cell Mol Med 11:1069-86 (2007). PubMed: 17979883
- Shu L & Shayman JA Caveolin-associated accumulation of globotriaosylceramide in the vascular endothelium of alpha-galactosidase A null mice. J Biol Chem 282:20960-7 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17535804
- Zaas DW et al. Pseudomonas invasion of type I pneumocytes is dependent on the expression and phosphorylation of caveolin-2. J Biol Chem 280:4864-72 (2005). PubMed: 15545264