Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin K
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Cathepsin K antibody
Cathepsin K 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin K
特異性ab19027 recognises cathepsin K.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 300-329 of Rat Cathepsin K which includes residue 321. (Peptide available as ab41720.)
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40, 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Closely involved in osteoclastic bone resorption and may participate partially in the disorder of bone remodeling. Displays potent endoprotease activity against fibrinogen at acid pH. May play an important role in extracellular matrix degradation.
組織特異性Predominantly expressed in osteclasts (bones).
関連疾患Defects in CTSK are the cause of pycnodysostosis (PKND) [MIM:265800]. PKND is an autosomal recessive osteochondrodysplasia characterized by osteosclerosis and short stature.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cathepsin K antibody
- Cathepsin O antibody
- Cathepsin O1 antibody
ab19027 staining Cathepsin K in mouse bone tissue section, in which human MDA-MB-231 Breast Cancer cells were grown, by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent paraformaldehyde fixation and then blocking with 10% Casein for 30 minutes at 22°C was performed. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with sample in 10% Casein for 17 hours at 4°C. A Biotin conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used as secondary antibody at 1/200 dilution.
ab19027 staining Cathepsin K in the Human cell line HepaRG by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with formaldehyde, permeabilized with Triton X-100 0.1% and blocked with 1% milk for 30 minutes at 21°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1ug/ml in 1% milk) for 30 minutes. An Alexa Fluor®594-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal(1/400) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab19027 staining Cathepsin K in rat osteoclasts by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). 21 day old rat bone was fixed in methanol and then blocked using 20% serum for 30 minutes at 22°C. Samples were then incubated with primary antibody at 1/50 for 3 hours at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was an anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to Cy3® (red) used at a 1/1000 dilution.
ab19027 staining Cathepsin K in cultured human osteoclasts by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized using 0.1% Triton X-100 PBS, blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at 25°C and then incubated with ab19027 at 2µg/ml for 30 minutes at 25°C. The secondary used was a FITC conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal used at a 1/00 dilution.
Red = ActinBlue = DAPI
Green / Yellow = Cathepsin K
ab19027 は 77 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pan J et al. Interspecies comparison of alveolar bone biology: Tooth extraction socket healing in mini pigs and mice. J Periodontol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32347546
- Turkkahraman H et al. Root resorption and ensuing cementum repair by Wnt/ß-catenin dependent mechanism. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32381434
- Sun Z et al. Macrophage galectin-3 enhances intimal translocation of vascular calcification in diabetes mellitus. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 318:H1068-H1079 (2020). PubMed: 32216615
- Chen CH et al. A Novel Osteotomy Preparation Technique to Preserve Implant Site Viability and Enhance Osteogenesis. J Clin Med 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30717291
- Liu W et al. Spatial Distribution of Biomaterial Microenvironment pH and Its Modulatory Effect on Osteoclasts at the Early Stage of Bone Defect Regeneration. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 11:9557-9572 (2019). PubMed: 30720276