Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Caspase-3
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Caspase-3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Caspase-3
Caspase-3 is a member of the interleukin-1 β-converting enzyme family. Caspase-3 is thought to be associated with induction of apoptosis. Caspase-3 is synthesized as inactive 32 kDa proenzyme and is processed during apoptosis generating two subunits of 17 kDa and 12 kDa. Caspase-3 stains the epithelial cells of skin, renal proximal tubules and collecting ducts.
This antibody reacts with the 32 kDa proenzyme and the 17 kDa active form of caspase 3.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Caspase-3 aa 167-175. Corresponding to the cleavage site of human caspase 3.
Database link: P42574
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified immunoglobulin fraction of rabbit antiserum against Caspase-3 containing sodium azide as a preservative.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4051 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.002 mg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
機能Involved in the activation cascade of caspases responsible for apoptosis execution. At the onset of apoptosis it proteolytically cleaves poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) at a '216-Asp-
-Gly-217' bond. Cleaves and activates sterol regulatory element binding proteins (SREBPs) between the basic helix-loop-helix leucine zipper domain and the membrane attachment domain. Cleaves and activates caspase-6, -7 and -9. Involved in the cleavage of huntingtin.
組織特異性Highly expressed in lung, spleen, heart, liver and kidney. Moderate levels in brain and skeletal muscle, and low in testis. Also found in many cell lines, highest expression in cells of the immune system.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase C14A family.
翻訳後修飾Cleavage by granzyme B, caspase-6, caspase-8 and caspase-10 generates the two active subunits. Additional processing of the propeptides is likely due to the autocatalytic activity of the activated protease. Active heterodimers between the small subunit of caspase-7 protease and the large subunit of caspase-3 also occur and vice versa.
S-nitrosylated on its catalytic site cysteine in unstimulated human cell lines and denitrosylated upon activation of the Fas apoptotic pathway, associated with an increase in intracellular caspase activity. Fas therefore activates caspase-3 not only by inducing the cleavage of the caspase zymogen to its active subunits, but also by stimulating the denitrosylation of its active site thiol.
- Information by UniProt
- A830040C14Rik antibody
- Apopain antibody
- CASP 3 antibody
ab4051 staining Caspase-3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab4051 staining Caspase 3 in Pig liver tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 21°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in milk) for 20 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4051 staining Caspase 3 in Cow Ovary tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 15 minutes at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/75 in PBS + BSA) for 16 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4051 は 169 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qiao W et al. miR-224-5p protects dental pulp stem cells from apoptosis by targeting Rac1. Exp Ther Med 19:9-18 (2020). PubMed: 31897093
- El Euony OI et al. Modulatory role of dietary Thymus vulgaris essential oil and Bacillus subtilis against thiamethoxam-induced hepatorenal damage, oxidative stress, and immunotoxicity in African catfish (Clarias garipenus). Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 27:23108-23128 (2020). PubMed: 32333347
- Sun Z et al. Myocardium-targeted transplantation of PHD2 shRNA-modified bone mesenchymal stem cells through ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction protects the heart from acute myocardial infarction. Theranostics 10:4967-4982 (2020). PubMed: 32308762
- Bao J et al. Rapamycin protects chondrocytes against IL-18-induced apoptosis and ameliorates rat osteoarthritis. Aging (Albany NY) 12:5152-5167 (2020). PubMed: 32182210
- Zhao S et al. LncRNA miR503HG Regulates the Drug Resistance of Recurrent Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cells by Regulating miR-155/Caspase-3. Cancer Manag Res 12:1579-1585 (2020). PubMed: 32184661