Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Cardiac Troponin I - N-terminal
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody - N-terminal
Cardiac Troponin I 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Cardiac Troponin I - N-terminal
特異性No reactivity with Troponin T.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cat, Dog
- Human heart tissue.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Troponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
関連疾患Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
配列類似性Belongs to the troponin I family.
- Information by UniProt
- cardiac muscle antibody
- Cardiac troponin I antibody
- cardiomyopathy, dilated 2A (autosomal recessive) antibody
ab188877 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- McLaughlin S et al. Injectable human recombinant collagen matrices limit adverse remodeling and improve cardiac function after myocardial infarction. Nat Commun 10:4866 (2019). PubMed: 31653830
- Monguió-Tortajada M et al. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induce Expression of CD73 in Human Monocytes In Vitro and in a Swine Model of Myocardial Infarction In Vivo. Front Immunol 8:1577 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Pig . PubMed: 29209319
- Flevaris P et al. Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type I Controls Cardiomyocyte Transforming Growth Factor-ß and Cardiac Fibrosis. Circulation 136:664-679 (2017). PubMed: 28588076
- Roura S et al. Postinfarction Functional Recovery Driven by a Three-Dimensional Engineered Fibrin Patch Composed of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Transl Med 4:956-66 (2015). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26106218