保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3557 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).Can be blocked with CAMKIV peptide (ab5859).
This antibody detects an ~55 kDa protein representing CaMKIV in HeLa cell lysate.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18802105|
機能Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. May be involved in transcriptional regulation. May be involved in regulation of microtubule dynamics. In vitro, phosphorylates CREB1, CREBBP, PRM2, MEF2A, MEF2D and STMN1/OP18. May be involved in spermatogenesis. May play a role in the consolidation/retention of hippocampus-dependent long-term memory.
組織特異性Expressed in epithelial ovarian cancer tissue.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated and phosphorylated by CAMKK1 and CAMKK2 (By similarity). Dephosphorylated by serine/threonine protein phosphatase 2A, probably on Thr-200.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Substantial localization in certain neuronal nuclei. In spermatids associated with chromatin and nuclear matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Brain Ca(2+) calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 4 antibody
- Brain Ca(2+) calmodulin dependent protein kinase type IV antibody
- Brain Ca++-calmodulin dependent protein kinase type IV antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Park D & Chang S Soluble Aß1-42increases the heterogeneity in synaptic vesicle pool size among synapses by suppressing intersynaptic vesicle sharing. Mol Brain 11:10 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29463281) »
- Ramos-Fernández E et al. Wnt-7a Stimulates Dendritic Spine Morphogenesis and PSD-95 Expression Through Canonical Signaling. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29967987) »