Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Calreticulin
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
Calreticulin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Calreticulin
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human
Purified rabbit skeletal muscle calreticulin
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
機能Molecular calcium-binding chaperone promoting folding, oligomeric assembly and quality control in the ER via the calreticulin/calnexin cycle. This lectin interacts transiently with almost all of the monoglucosylated glycoproteins that are synthesized in the ER. Interacts with the DNA-binding domain of NR3C1 and mediates its nuclear export.
配列類似性Belongs to the calreticulin family.
ドメインCan be divided into a N-terminal globular domain, a proline-rich P-domain forming an elongated arm-like structure and a C-terminal acidic domain. The P-domain binds one molecule of calcium with high affinity, whereas the acidic C-domain binds multiple calcium ions with low affinity.
The interaction with glycans occurs through a binding site in the globular lectin domain.
The zinc binding sites are localized to the N-domain.
Associates with PDIA3 through the tip of the extended arm formed by the P-domain.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum lumen. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Cell surface. Also found in cell surface (T cells), cytosol and extracellular matrix. Associated with the lytic granules in the cytolytic T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen RO antibody
- CALR antibody
- CALR protein antibody
ab4109 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ye J et al. Assessing the Magnitude of Immunogenic Cell Death Following Chemotherapy and Irradiation Reveals a New Strategy to Treat Pancreatic Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 8:94-107 (2020). PubMed: 31719057
- Nguyen QT et al. Ufd1 phosphorylation at serine 229 negatively regulates endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation by inhibiting the interaction of Ufd1 with VCP. Biochem J 476:2561-2577 (2019). PubMed: 31477623
- Lee H et al. Anks1a regulates COPII-mediated anterograde transport of receptor tyrosine kinases critical for tumorigenesis. Nat Commun 7:12799 (2016). PubMed: 27619642