Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Chicken, Human, Pig, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase
特異性Detects PMCA 2a and 2b ATPase.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Chicken, Human, Pig, Non human primates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能This magnesium-dependent enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the transport of calcium out of the cell.
組織特異性Mainly expressed in brain cortex. Found in low levels in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, stomach, liver, kidney and lung. Isoforms containing segment B are found in brain cortex and at low levels in other tissues. Isoforms containing segments X and W are found at low levels in all tissues. Isoforms containing segment A and segment Z are found at low levels in skeletal muscle and heart muscle.
配列類似性Belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIB subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- AT2B2_HUMAN antibody
- atp2b2 antibody
- ATPase plasma membrane Ca2+ transporting 2 antibody
ab3529 staining Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase in Mouse purkinje cells in cerebellum tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.5% Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in PBS + 3% NGS + 0.5% Triton X-100) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG monoclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemistry was performed on normal biopsies of deparaffinized Human brain tissue. To expose target proteins heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Following antigen retrieval tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Tissues were then probed at a dilution of 1:200 with a rabbit polyclonal antibody recognizing PMCA2 ATPase ab3529 or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed extensively with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting.
Immunohistochemistry was performed on cancer biopsies of deparaffinized Human cervical carcinoma tissue. To expose target proteins heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Following antigen retrieval tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Tissues were then probed at a dilution of 1:20 with a rabbit polyclonal antibody recognizing PMCA2 ATPase ab3529 or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed extensively with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting.
ab3529 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Robertson SYT et al. Multiple Calcium Export Exchangers and Pumps Are a Prominent Feature of Enamel Organ Cells. Front Physiol 8:336 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28588505
- Schmidt N et al. Neuroplastin and Basigin Are Essential Auxiliary Subunits of Plasma Membrane Ca2+-ATPases and Key Regulators of Ca2+ Clearance. Neuron 96:827-838.e9 (2017). PubMed: 29056295
- Sun F et al. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulates calcium transport in goat mammary epithelial cells in a dose- and energy-dependent manner. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 7:41 (2016). WB ; Goat . PubMed: 27471592
- Murphy S et al. Label-free mass spectrometric analysis reveals complex changes in the brain proteome from the mdx-4cv mouse model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Clin Proteomics 12:27 (2015). PubMed: 26604869
- Laporta J et al. Peripheral serotonin regulates maternal calcium trafficking in mammary epithelial cells during lactation in mice. PLoS One 9:e110190 (2014). PubMed: 25299122
- Sherkhane P & Kapfhammer JP The Plasma Membrane Ca(2+)-ATPase2 (PMCA2) Is Involved in the Regulation of Purkinje Cell Dendritic Growth in Cerebellar Organotypic Slice Cultures. Neural Plast 2013:321685 (2013). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Mouse . PubMed: 24288624
- Chen Q et al. The development, distribution and density of the plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2 calcium pump in rat cochlear hair cells. Eur J Neurosci 36:2302-10 (2012). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 22672315
- Kurnellas MP et al. Reduced expression of plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2 and collapsin response mediator protein 1 promotes death of spinal cord neurons. Cell Death Differ : (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20489728
- Jensen TP et al. Presynaptic plasma membrane Ca2+ ATPase isoform 2a regulates excitatory synaptic transmission in rat hippocampal CA3. J Physiol 579:85-99 (2007). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 17170045