Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to BrdU - Proliferation Marker
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-BrdU antibody - Proliferation Marker
BrdU 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Sheep polyclonal to BrdU - Proliferation Marker
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FrFl, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to BrdU. Bromodeoxyuridine coupled to HGG (Human Gamma Globulin)
Unstained positive control slides from mice treated with BrdU (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded intestine sections) are available as BrdU control slides ab129956.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.4% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FrFl||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性The immunocytochemical detection of bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporated into DNA is a powerful tool to study the cytokinetics of normal and neoplastic cells. In vitro or in vivo labeling of tumor cells with the thymidine analogue BrdU and the subsequent detection of incorporated BrdU with specific anti-BrdU monoclonal antibodies is an accurate and comprehensive method to quantitate the degree of DNA-synthesis. BrdU is incorporated into the newly synthezised DNA of S-phase cells may provide an estimate for the fraction of cells in S-phase. Also dynamic proliferative information such as the S-phase transit rate and the potential doubling time can be obtained, by means of bivariate BrdU/DNA flow cytometric analysis.
- Bromodeoxyuridine antibody
- BUdr antibody
Increased numbers of BrdU-labeled NPCs (neural progenitor cells ) with radial GFAP-positive processes in the DG GCL of CRAF ko at P10.
(Panel A shown) Immunohistological analysis of BrdU (green) and the astrocytic marker GFAP (red) stained sagittal brain sections of CRAF ct and CRAF ko hippocampus at P10 24h after a single BrdU application. Representative brain sections of CRAF ct (upper panel) and CRAF ko (lower panel) show BrdU-labeled cells (green) colocalizing with GFAP-positive radial processes (red) (merge, white arrowheads). Scale bar = 50μm.
ab1893 staining BrdU in Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) cell line xenograft tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 15% serum for 1 hour at 20°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a sodium citrate buffer, pH 6. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/260 in TBS) for 18 hours at 20°C. An undiluted Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated donkey anti-sheep IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab1893 は 131 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cao X et al. Soluble receptor for advanced glycation end-products promotes angiogenesis through activation of STAT3 in myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury. Apoptosis 25:341-353 (2020). PubMed: 32333220
- Kim CG et al. Effects of Balneotherapy in Jeju Magma-Seawater on Knee Osteoarthritis Model. Sci Rep 10:6620 (2020). PubMed: 32313003
- Liskiewicz A et al. Physical activity reduces anxiety and regulates brain fatty acid synthesis. Mol Brain 13:62 (2020). PubMed: 32303271
- Chen J et al. Ginsenoside Rg1 promotes cerebral angiogenesis via the PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway in ischemic mice. Eur J Pharmacol 856:172418 (2019). PubMed: 31132356
- Garber C et al. T cells promote microglia-mediated synaptic elimination and cognitive dysfunction during recovery from neuropathogenic flaviviruses. Nat Neurosci 22:1276-1288 (2019). PubMed: 31235930