Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MoBu-1] to BrdU
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-BrdU antibody [MoBu-1]
BrdU 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MoBu-1] to BrdU
特異性This antibody reacts specifically with BrdU incorporated into DNA during S-phase of a cell cycle. It is useful for detecting proliferating cells by flow cytometry or immunofluorescence staining. The reaction shows a clear, nuclear confined speckled pattern. It reacts also specifically with 5-bromouridine (BrU).
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to BrdU.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）>95 % (by PAGE).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8039 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性The immunocytochemical detection of bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporated into DNA is a powerful tool to study the cytokinetics of normal and neoplastic cells. In vitro or in vivo labeling of tumor cells with the thymidine analogue BrdU and the subsequent detection of incorporated BrdU with specific anti-BrdU monoclonal antibodies is an accurate and comprehensive method to quantitate the degree of DNA-synthesis. BrdU is incorporated into the newly synthezised DNA of S-phase cells may provide an estimate for the fraction of cells in S-phase. Also dynamic proliferative information such as the S-phase transit rate and the potential doubling time can be obtained, by means of bivariate BrdU/DNA flow cytometric analysis.
- Bromodeoxyuridine antibody
- BUdr antibody
ICC/IF image of ab8039 stained HeLa cells, both BrdU treated (left image) and normal cells (right image). The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then subjected to acid hydrolysis using 2M HCL in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 30 minutes at room temperature to denature the DNA. They were then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab8039, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96879, DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. Positive staining can be seen in the BrdU treated cells, but not in the normal cells, demonstrating specificity for BrdU.
IHC image of ab8039 staining, both in normal and BrdU treated rat liver formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections, performed on a Leica Bond
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Flow cytometry analysis of CEM (human acute lymphoblastic leukemia) cells labelling BrdU with ab8039 at 1 µg/mL. Goat anti-mouse IgG was used as the secondary antibody. The individual cell cycle phases (S, G1, G2/M-phase) are indicated on the figure.
ab8039 は 17 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xie X et al. Optimization of In Vitro Culture Conditions of Sturgeon Germ Cells for Purpose of Surrogate Production. Animals (Basel) 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30901855
- Niknam P et al. Modulating proteoglycan receptor PTPs using intracellular sigma peptide improves remyelination and functional recovery in mice with demyelinated optic chiasm. Mol Cell Neurosci 99:103391 (2019). PubMed: 31276750
- Mehta K & Laimins L Human Papillomaviruses Preferentially Recruit DNA Repair Factors to Viral Genomes for Rapid Repair and Amplification. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29440569
- Zhang J et al. Pericardial application as a new route for implanting stem-cell cardiospheres to treat myocardial infarction. J Physiol 596:2037-2054 (2018). PubMed: 29736937
- Juhász S et al. ATRX Promotes DNA Repair Synthesis and Sister Chromatid Exchange during Homologous Recombination. Mol Cell 71:11-24.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29937341