Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to BrdU (Biotin)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.4% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fixation in cold methanol for 30 minutes followed by immersion in 7 x 10-3 N NaOH for 10-15 seconds allows BrdU staining with the simultaneous detection of nuclear cytoplasmic and membrane assigns as well as preservation of morphological detail.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. dilute from 1/500 to 1/40,000 against 1mg/mL BrdU analyte.|
|IHC-FoFr||1/2000. 1/2000 (see Abreview).|
関連性The immunocytochemical detection of bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporated into DNA is a powerful tool to study the cytokinetics of normal and neoplastic cells. In vitro or in vivo labeling of tumor cells with the thymidine analogue BrdU and the subsequent detection of incorporated BrdU with specific anti-BrdU monoclonal antibodies is an accurate and comprehensive method to quantitate the degree of DNA-synthesis. BrdU is incorporated into the newly synthezised DNA of S-phase cells may provide an estimate for the fraction of cells in S-phase. Also dynamic proliferative information such as the S-phase transit rate and the potential doubling time can be obtained, by means of bivariate BrdU/DNA flow cytometric analysis.
- Bromodeoxyuridine antibody
- BUdr antibody
ab2284 staining BrdU in mouse intestine tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% H2O2 in methanol for 12 minutes; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in 10mM citrate, pH6. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 24 hours at 4°C.
ab2284 at 1/250 staining primary E12 mouse cortex cells by ICC/IF. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed, blocked with serum and then incubated with the antibody for 24 hours. Streptavidin conjugated to Alexa-Fluor ® 488 was used as the secondary. The image shows BrdU staining with nuclei counterstained with DAPI.
ab2284 staining BrdU in Mouse skin tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone and blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in PBS) for 12 hours at 4°C. A Streptavidin Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat polyclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab2284 at 1/2000 dilution staining mouse free floating brain slices by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed sections). The mice were treated with 100mg/kg BrdU 2 hours before fixation. Free floating 40µm vibratome sections were obtained from paraformaldehyde fixed brains, these were incubated with the antibody for 24 hours. A streptavidin-HRP complex and DAB were used for detection. The image depicts the subventricular zone.
ab2284 は 41 報の論文で使用されています。
- Razumilava N et al. Hedgehog Signaling Modulates Interleukin-33-Dependent Extrahepatic Bile Duct Cell Proliferation in Mice. Hepatol Commun 3:277-292 (2019). PubMed: 30766964
- Campanale JP et al. Methods to label, isolate, and image sea urchin small micromeres, the primordial germ cells (PGCs). Methods Cell Biol 150:269-292 (2019). PubMed: 30777180
- Gong F et al. Long non-coding RNA FENDRR attenuates the stemness of non-small cell lung cancer cells via decreasing multidrug resistance gene 1 (MDR1) expression through competitively binding with RNA binding protein HuR. Eur J Pharmacol 853:345-352 (2019). PubMed: 30981768
- Wu H et al. LncRNA THOR increases osteosarcoma cell stemness and migration by enhancing SOX9 mRNA stability. FEBS Open Bio 9:781-790 (2019). PubMed: 30984551
- Xiao Y et al. LncRNA MALAT1 increases the stemness of gastric cancer cells via enhancing SOX2 mRNA stability. FEBS Open Bio 9:1212-1222 (2019). PubMed: 31037832