Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BMPR2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
BMPR2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to BMPR2
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 667-921 of Human BMPR2 (NP_001195).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
機能On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Binds to BMP-7, BMP-2 and, less efficiently, BMP-4. Binding is weak but enhanced by the presence of type I receptors for BMPs.
組織特異性Highly expressed in heart and liver.
関連疾患Defects in BMPR2 are the cause of primary pulmonary hypertension (PPH1) [MIM:178600]. PPH1 is a rare autosomal dominant disorder characterized by plexiform lesions of proliferating endothelial cells in pulmonary arterioles. The lesions lead to elevated pulmonary arterial pression, right ventricular failure, and death. The disease can occur from infancy throughout life and it has a mean age at onset of 36 years. Penetrance is reduced. Although familial PPH1 is rare, cases secondary to known etiologies are more common and include those associated with the appetite-suppressant drugs.
Defects in BMPR2 are a cause of pulmonary venoocclusive disease (PVOD) [MIM:265450]. PVOD is a rare form of pulmonary hypertension in which the vascular changes originate in the small pulmonary veins and venules. The pathogenesis is unknown and any link with PPH1 has been speculative. The finding of PVOD associated with a BMPR2 mutation reveals a possible pathogenetic connection with PPH1.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BMP type II receptor antibody
- BMP type-2 receptor antibody
- BMPR 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-BMPR2 antibody (ab96826) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 115 kDa
Anti-BMPR2 antibody (ab96826) at 1/1000 dilution + NIH-3T3 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 115 kDa
ab96826 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kim KH et al. Human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells stimulate ovarian function via miR-145 and bone morphogenetic protein signaling in aged rats. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:472 (2020). PubMed: 33153492
- Li D et al. LOC103691336/miR-138-5p/BMPR2 axis modulates Mg-mediated osteogenic differentiation in rat femoral fracture model and rat primary bone marrow stromal cells. J Cell Physiol 234:21316-21330 (2019). PubMed: 31081160
- Akla N et al. BMP9 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein-9)/Alk1 (Activin-Like Kinase Receptor Type I) Signaling Prevents Hyperglycemia-Induced Vascular Permeability. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:1821-1836 (2018). PubMed: 29880487
- Xu Y et al. Transcription coactivator Cited1 acts as an inducer of trophoblast-like state from mouse embryonic stem cells through the activation of BMP signaling. Cell Death Dis 9:924 (2018). PubMed: 30206204
- Awad KS et al. Raf/ERK drives the proliferative and invasive phenotype of BMPR2-silenced pulmonary artery endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 310:L187-201 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26589479
- Park ES et al. Bone morphogenetic protein 4 promotes mammalian oogonial stem cell differentiation via Smad1/5/8 signaling. Fertil Steril 100:1468-75 (2013). PubMed: 23993924
- Osório C et al. Growth differentiation factor 5 is a key physiological regulator of dendrite growth during development. Development 140:4751-62 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24173804