Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BFL-103] to Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm antibody [BFL-103]
Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [BFL-103] to Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
機能Participates in DNA replication and repair. Exhibits a magnesium-dependent ATP-dependent DNA-helicase activity that unwinds single- and double-stranded DNA in a 3'-5' direction.
関連疾患Defects in BLM are the cause of Bloom syndrome (BLM) [MIM:210900]. BLM is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by proportionate pre- and postnatal growth deficiency, sun-sensitive telangiectatic hypo- and hyperpigmented skin, predisposition to malignancy, and chromosomal instability.
配列類似性Belongs to the helicase family. RecQ subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 HRDC domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated in response to DNA damage. Phosphorylation requires the FANCA-FANCC-FANCE-FANCF-FANCG protein complex, as well as the presence of RMI1.
- Information by UniProt
- Blm antibody
- BLM_HUMAN antibody
- Bloom syndrome antibody
ab5409 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen Y et al. miR-27b-3p and miR-607 cooperatively regulate BLM gene expression by directly targeting the 3'-UTR in PC3 cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4819-4831 (2019). PubMed: 30957187
- Yamauchi T et al. FBXL5 Inactivation in Mouse Brain Induces Aberrant Proliferation of Neural Stem Progenitor Cells. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28069738
- Verdun RE & Karlseder J The DNA damage machinery and homologous recombination pathway act consecutively to protect human telomeres. Cell 127:709-20 (2006). PubMed: 17110331
- Turley H et al. The distribution and expression of the Bloom's syndrome gene product in normal and neoplastic human cells. Br J Cancer 85:261-5 (2001). PubMed: 11461087
- Wu L et al. The Bloom's syndrome gene product interacts with topoisomerase III. J Biol Chem 275:9636-44 (2000). PubMed: 10734115