Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm antibody
Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, ICCmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 159 kDa).|
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
機能Participates in DNA replication and repair. Exhibits a magnesium-dependent ATP-dependent DNA-helicase activity that unwinds single- and double-stranded DNA in a 3'-5' direction.
関連疾患Defects in BLM are the cause of Bloom syndrome (BLM) [MIM:210900]. BLM is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by proportionate pre- and postnatal growth deficiency, sun-sensitive telangiectatic hypo- and hyperpigmented skin, predisposition to malignancy, and chromosomal instability.
配列類似性Belongs to the helicase family. RecQ subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 HRDC domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated in response to DNA damage. Phosphorylation requires the FANCA-FANCC-FANCE-FANCF-FANCG protein complex, as well as the presence of RMI1.
- Information by UniProt
- Blm antibody
- BLM_HUMAN antibody
- Bloom syndrome antibody
All lanes : Anti-Blooms Syndrome Protein Blm antibody (ab2179)
Lane 1 : HeLa cells
Lane 2 : 293T cells
Lane 3 : Jurkat cells
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 159 kDa
Exposure time:30 seconds
HeLa cells cultured on coverslips were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde then stained with ab2179 (green) at a concentration of 5µg/ml. The DNA stained with DAPI is shown in red (100x magnification).
HeLa cells were treated with 15µM Bleomycin for 2 hours to generate DNA double stranded breaks (DSBs). Paraformaldehyde-fixed cells were co-immunofluorescently labelled with anti-gamma H2AX (DNA DSB marker) and anti-BLM (ab2179). ab 2179 was used at a concentration of 5µg/ml. Colocalization at the sites of DNA DSBs is identified by the arrows. In the final panel DAPI is pseudo-coloured blue, while anti-gamma H2AX and anti-Blm are green and red respectively.
ab2179 は 28 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yu H et al. Global crotonylome reveals CDYL-regulated RPA1 crotonylation in homologous recombination-mediated DNA repair. Sci Adv 6:eaay4697 (2020). PubMed: 32201722
- Garzón J et al. Human RIF1-Protein Phosphatase 1 Prevents Degradation and Breakage of Nascent DNA on Replication Stalling. Cell Rep 27:2558-2566.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31141682
- Panier S et al. SLX4IP Antagonizes Promiscuous BLM Activity during ALT Maintenance. Mol Cell 76:27-43.e11 (2019). PubMed: 31447390
- Addis Jones O et al. PLK1 facilitates chromosome biorientation by suppressing centromere disintegration driven by BLM-mediated unwinding and spindle pulling. Nat Commun 10:2861 (2019). PubMed: 31253795
- Li F et al. The BUB3-BUB1 Complex Promotes Telomere DNA Replication. Mol Cell 70:395-407.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29727616