Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [7LE] to Blood Group Lewis a
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Blood Group Lewis a antibody [7LE]
Blood Group Lewis a 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [7LE] to Blood Group Lewis a
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). Mucin isolated by size-exclusion chromatography from an ovarian cyst fluid (pure endocervical type according to the Fenoglio.s classification).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3967 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Lewis A (type 1 chain) is expressed in colonic epithelial cells and may be useful for detection of gastrointestinal tumors, pancreatic cancer, and colorectal tumors. Blood group related antigens represent a group of carbohydrate determinants carried on both glycolipids and glycoproteins. They are usually mucin-type, and are detected on erythrocytes, certain epithelial cells, and in secretions of certain individuals. Sixteen genetically and biosynthetically distinct but inter-related specificities belong to this group of antigens, including A, B, H, Lewis A, Lewis B, Lewis X, Lewis Y, and precursor type 1 chain antigens.
- Lewis A antigen antibody
ab3967 staining Blood Group Lewis a in Human colorectal carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). The sections were PFA-fixed and subjected to heat-mediated antigen retrieval in citric acid (pH 6.0, citrate buffer) prior to blocking with 2% serum for 20 minutes at 22°C. The primary antibody was used undiluted and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 22°C. An biotinylated universal ABC kit was used for detection.
Ab3967 staining Blood group Lewis a in Human pancreas tissue using Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin embedded sections).
ab3967 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Tang H et al. Glycans related to the CA19-9 antigen are elevated in distinct subsets of pancreatic cancers and improve diagnostic accuracy over CA19-9. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 2:201-221.e15 (2016). PubMed: 26998508
- Zhuang H et al. Overexpression of Lewis y antigen promotes human epididymis protein 4-mediated invasion and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells. Biochimie 105:91-8 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24998328
- Yu Y et al. Human milk contains novel glycans that are potential decoy receptors for neonatal rotaviruses. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2944-60 (2014). PubMed: 25048705
- Nyström K et al. Virus-induced transcriptional activation of host FUT genes associated with neo-expression of Ley in cytomegalovirus-infected and sialyl-Lex in varicella-zoster virus-infected diploid human cells. Glycobiology 17:355-66 (2007). PubMed: 17202152
- Creuzot-Garcher C et al. Alteration of sialyl Lewis epitope expression in pterygium. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 40:1631-6 (1999). PubMed: 10393028
- Torrado J et al. Lewis antigen alterations in gastric cancer precursors. Gastroenterology 102:424-30 (1992). PubMed: 1732113
- Bara J et al. Immunochemical characterization of mucins. Polypeptide (M1) and polysaccharide (A and Leb) antigens. Biochem J 254:185-93 (1988). PubMed: 2460087