Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DC1 4C7] to beta Galactosidase
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody [DC1 4C7]
beta Galactosidase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [DC1 4C7] to beta Galactosidase
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Escherichia coli
corresponding to beta Galactosidase.
This monoclonal is also known as clone HD4C7 or HD 447C.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a particular buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact email@example.com or you can find further information here.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
All lanes : Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody [DC1 4C7] (ab116) at 1 µg
Lane 1 :
Recombinant Human GLB1/Beta-galactosidase protein (ab151890)
Lane 2 :
Native E. coli beta Galactosidase protein (ab79449)
Lysates/proteins at 0.1 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65485) at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 4 minutes
ab116 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Inaba M et al. Nanotubes mediate niche-stem-cell signalling in the Drosophila testis. Nature 523:329-32 (2015). PubMed: 26131929
- Smith SJ et al. Recapitulation of tumor heterogeneity and molecular signatures in a 3D brain cancer model with decreased sensitivity to histone deacetylase inhibition. PLoS One 7:e52335 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 23272238
- Nassiri M et al. Repressors NFI and NFY participate in organ-specific regulation of von Willebrand factor promoter activity in transgenic mice. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 30:1423-9 (2010). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 20431063
- Büchmann-Møller S et al. Multiple lineage-specific roles of Smad4 during neural crest development. Dev Biol 330:329-38 (2009). PubMed: 19361496
- Kleinschmidt AM et al. Sequences in intron 51 of the von Willebrand factor gene target promoter activation to a subset of lung endothelial cells in transgenic mice. J Biol Chem 283:2741-50 (2008). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 18048367
- Li S et al. Rhodopsin-iCre transgenic mouse line for Cre-mediated rod-specific gene targeting. Genesis 41:73-80 (2005). IHC . PubMed: 15682388