Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody
beta Galactosidase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase
特異性Detects recombinant beta Galactosidase in Western blotting. When used in Western blotting on 20ug Hela cell lysate dosed with 0.1ug of beta Galactosidase, detects a single strong band corresponding to beta Galactosidase.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Escherichia coli
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Escherichia coli beta Galactosidase.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4761 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa).|
関連性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
All lanes : Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody (ab4761) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Beta Gal recombinant protein at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : 20ug HeLa WCL + 0.1ug Beta Gal recombinant protein at 20 µg
All lanes : Alexa Fluor Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 116 kDa
Observed band size: 116 kDa
Western blot using ab4761 at 1/1000.
Lane 1: 0.1
g Beta Gal recombinant protein µ
Lane 2: 20
g HeLa WCL + 0.1 µ g Beta Gal recombinant protein µ
Secondary ab: Alexa Fluor Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG (1/5000).
Expected size: 116kD
ab4761 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Meng F et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in 5-HT neurons regulates susceptibility to depression-related behaviors induced by subchronic unpredictable stress. J Psychiatr Res 126:55-66 (2020). PubMed: 32416387
- Liu R et al. DDP-resistant ovarian cancer cells-derived exosomal microRNA-30a-5p reduces the resistance of ovarian cancer cells to DDP. Open Biol 10:190173 (2020). PubMed: 32343928
- Khadilkar RJ & Tanentzapf G Septate junction components control Drosophila hematopoiesis through the Hippo pathway. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30890573
- Debeuf N et al. The ORMDL3 asthma susceptibility gene regulates systemic ceramide levels without altering key asthma features in mice. J Allergy Clin Immunol 144:1648-1659.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31330218
- Clemente C et al. MT4-MMP deficiency increases patrolling monocyte recruitment to early lesions and accelerates atherosclerosis. Nat Commun 9:910 (2018). PubMed: 29500407