製品名beta-Amyloid Peptide (1-42) (human)
製品の詳細beta-Amyloid (1-42) protein fragment. Implicated in Alzheimer's disease.
42-Residue amyloid beta-protein fragment; the predominant form of amyloid beta found in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease and Down's syndrome. Neurotoxic. Shown to induce neuronal death via actions at the p75 neurotrophin receptor.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
This product is supplied in one (or more) pack size which is freeze dried. Therefore the contents may not be readily visible, as they can coat the bottom or walls of the vial. Please see our FAQs and information page for more details on handling.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one week. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
ab120301 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Karthick C et al. Time-dependent effect of oligomeric amyloid-ß (1-42)-induced hippocampal neurodegeneration in rat model of Alzheimer's disease. Neurol Res 41:139-150 (2019). PubMed: 30453864
- Qin M et al. SET SUMOylation promotes its cytoplasmic retention and induces tau pathology and cognitive impairments. Acta Neuropathol Commun 7:21 (2019). PubMed: 30767764
- Wang Y et al. Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1B Suppresses ß-Amyloid-Induced Neuron Apoptosis. Front Aging Neurosci 11:135 (2019). PubMed: 31231206
- Sivaji K et al. Exogenous human beta amyloid peptide interferes osteogenesis through Sox9a in embryonic zebrafish. Mol Biol Rep 46:4975-4984 (2019). PubMed: 31264162
- Khodadadi D et al. Treadmill Exercise Ameliorates Spatial Learning and Memory Deficits Through Improving the Clearance of Peripheral and Central Amyloid-Beta Levels. Neurochem Res 43:1561-1574 (2018). PubMed: 29948724
- Hwang KD et al. Restoring synaptic plasticity and memory in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease by PKR inhibition. Mol Brain 10:57 (2017). PubMed: 29233183
- Zhou L et al. Wnt5a Promotes Cortical Neuron Survival by Inhibiting Cell-Cycle Activation. Front Cell Neurosci 11:281 (2017). PubMed: 29033786
- Olsen KM & Sheng M NMDA receptors and BAX are essential for Aß impairment of LTP. Sci Rep 2:225 (2012). PubMed: 22355739
- Jo J et al. Aß(1-42) inhibition of LTP is mediated by a signaling pathway involving caspase-3, Akt1 and GSK-3ß. Nat Neurosci 14:545-7 (2011). PubMed: 21441921
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com