Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta 2 Microglobulin
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-beta 2 Microglobulin antibody
beta 2 Microglobulin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to beta 2 Microglobulin
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human beta 2 Microglobulin. beta 2 Microglobulin from human urine
特記事項The antibody reacts with b2-microglobulin isolated from human urine showing a 12.8 kDa band under non-reducing condition of SDS-PAGE.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified b 2-Microglobulin [Human Urine].
機能Component of the class I major histocompatibility complex (MHC). Involved in the presentation of peptide antigens to the immune system.
関連疾患Defects in B2M are the cause of hypercatabolic hypoproteinemia (HYCATHYP) [MIM:241600]. Affected individuals show marked reduction in serum concentrations of immunoglobulin and albumin, probably due to rapid degradation.
Note=Beta-2-microglobulin may adopt the fibrillar configuration of amyloid in certain pathologic states. The capacity to assemble into amyloid fibrils is concentration dependent. Persistently high beta(2)-microglobulin serum levels lead to amyloidosis in patients on long-term hemodialysis.
配列類似性Belongs to the beta-2-microglobulin family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻訳後修飾Glycation of Ile-21 is observed in long-term hemodialysis patients.
細胞内局在Secreted. Detected in serum and urine.
- Information by UniProt
- B2M antibody
- B2MG_HUMAN antibody
- Beta 2 microglobin antibody
ab6608 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kotsiou E et al. Dimerization of soluble disulfide trap single-chain major histocompatibility complex class I molecules dependent on Peptide binding affinity. Antioxid Redox Signal 15:635-44 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21050141
- Vecchi C et al. Huh-7: a human "hemochromatotic" cell line. Hepatology 51:654-9 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20017200
- Pi M et al. GPRC6A null mice exhibit osteopenia, feminization and metabolic syndrome. PLoS ONE 3:e3858 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19050760
- Yalcin, A and Cetin, M Electrophoretic Separation of Urine Proteins of Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Nephropathy and Detection of Some Urine Proteins of Dogs Using Immunoblotting. Revue Med. Vet. 155:104-112 (2004). PubMed: