Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3C11] to BDNF
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-BDNF antibody [3C11]
BDNF 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [3C11] to BDNF
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human BDNF aa 129-247. Full length mature form without signal peptide or propeptide. Produced in E coli.
HSDPARRGELSVCDSISEWVTAADKKTAVDMSGGTVTVLEKVPVSKGQLK QYFYETKCNPMGYTKEGCRGIDKRHWNSQCRTTQSYVRALTMDSKKRIGW RFIRIDTSCVCTLTIKRGR
Database link: P23560
- Recombinant human BDNF; CHO supernatant containing BDNF; Rat hippocampal neuron culture lysate; proBDNF-expressing U2OS cells, brain tissue lysate. IHC-P: FFPE Human Hippocampus Normal
For BDNF, multiple WB bands are possible and expected. The human protein has 5 isoforms (precursors: 28 – 37 kDa) and can be glycosylated (Uniprot: http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P23560). The mature form is expected at ~14 kDa (monomer) and the dimer at ~28 kDa.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
ELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203573 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 2 - 20 µg/ml.|
機能During development, promotes the survival and differentiation of selected neuronal populations of the peripheral and central nervous systems. Participates in axonal growth, pathfinding and in the modulation of dendritic growth and morphology. Major regulator of synaptic transmission and plasticity at adult synapses in many regions of the CNS. The versatility of BDNF is emphasized by its contribution to a range of adaptive neuronal responses including long-term potentiation (LTP), long-term depression (LTD), certain forms of short-term synaptic plasticity, as well as homeostatic regulation of intrinsic neuronal excitability.
組織特異性Brain. Highly expressed in hippocampus, amygdala, cerebral cortex and cerebellum. Also expressed in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, testis, prostate and placenta.
関連疾患Bulimia nervosa 2
Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome
配列類似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
翻訳後修飾The propeptide is N-glycosylated and glycosulfated.
Converted into mature BDNF by plasmin (PLG).
- Information by UniProt
- Abrineurin antibody
- ANON2 antibody
- BDNF antibody
Anti-BDNF antibody [3C11] (ab203573) at 5 µg/ml + CHO supernatant containing BDNF at 10 µl
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse
Predicted band size: 15 kDa
IHC image of BDNF staining in Normal Human Hippocampus formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab203573, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-BDNF antibody [3C11] (ab203573) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human hippocampus
Lane 2 : Rat hippocampus
Lane 3 : Mouse hippocampus
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-mouse IgG IR-680 (green) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 15 kDa
Additional bands at: 15 kDa (possible mature (processed) protein), 40 kDa (possible immature (unprocessed))
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MES buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 35 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using Licor blocking buffer before being incubated with ab203573 (1/1000) overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using goat anti-mouse IgG IR-680 (green) at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx
Immunofluorescent analysis of proBDNF expressing U2OS cells labeling BDNF with ab203573 at 10 µg/mL (Left hand panel). Goat anti-mouse AlexaFluor488 was used as secondary antibody. For nuclear staining DAPI was used. Right hand panel: Negative control (non-transfected U2OS cells).
ab203573 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Meng SX et al. Intermittent hypoxia improves cognition and reduces anxiety-related behavior in APP/PS1 mice. Brain Behav 10:e01513 (2020). PubMed: 31877583
- Sadeghian N et al. Calcitriol protects the Blood-Brain Barrier integrity against ischemic stroke and reduces vasogenic brain edema via antioxidant and antiapoptotic actions in rats. Brain Res Bull 150:281-289 (2019). PubMed: 31220552
- Vidal-Martinez G et al. FTY720 Improves Behavior, Increases Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Levels and Reduces a-Synuclein Pathology in Parkinsonian GM2+/- Mice. Neuroscience 411:1-10 (2019). PubMed: 31129200
- Sanchis A et al. Metformin treatment reduces motor and neuropsychiatric phenotypes in the zQ175 mouse model of Huntington disease. Exp Mol Med 51:65 (2019). PubMed: 31165723
- Luo Y et al. Dexamethasone protects against arsanilic acid-induced rat vestibular dysfunction through the BDNF and JNK 1/2 signaling pathways. Mol Med Rep 19:1781-1790 (2019). PubMed: 30628712