Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BCMA - C-terminal
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-BCMA antibody - C-terminal
BCMA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to BCMA - C-terminal
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human BCMA (C terminal).
(Peptide available as
- Human spleen tissue lysate, K562 or U937 whole cell lysates.
Members in the TNF superfamily regulate immune responses and induce apoptosis. Two novel members in the TNF family were recently identified and designated BAFF/BLyS/TALL1/THANK/zTNF4 and April/TALL2, respectively. BAFF was characterized as a B cell activator since it induced B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion. April regulates immunological and non immunological cell growth. Three receptors, BCMA (for B cell maturation protein), TACI, and BAFFR, for BAFF were recently identified. BCMA, like TACI, binds BAFF and April. BAFF and its receptors induce B cell development and survival, activate NF-kappaB and c-jun N-terminal kinase, and are involved in B cell associated autoimmune diseases.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）BCMA Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
一次抗体 備考Members in the TNF superfamily regulate immune responses and induce apoptosis. Two novel members in the TNF family were recently identified and designated BAFF/BLyS/TALL1/THANK/zTNF4 and April/TALL2, respectively. BAFF was characterized as a B cell activator since it induced B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion. April regulates immunological and non immunological cell growth. Three receptors, BCMA (for B cell maturation protein), TACI, and BAFFR, for BAFF were recently identified. BCMA, like TACI, binds BAFF and April. BAFF and its receptors induce B cell development and survival, activate NF-kappaB and c-jun N-terminal kinase, and are involved in B cell associated autoimmune diseases.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5972 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
機能Receptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
組織特異性Expressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
関連疾患Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
配列類似性Contains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
- Information by UniProt
- B cell maturation antigen antibody
- B cell maturation factor antibody
- B cell maturation protein antibody
ab5972 at 10µg/ml staining BCMA in human spleen cells by IHC
Western blot analysis of BCMA in human spleen (A) tissue lysate, K562 (B), and U937 (C) cell lysates with ab5972 at 5
µg/ml. Western blot analysis of BCMA in human spleen (A) tissue lysate, K562 (B), and U937 (C) cell lysates with ab5972 at 5 µg/ml.
Immunofluorescence of BCMA in Human Spleen cells using ab5972 at 10 ug/ml.
Immunohistochemistry of BCMA in human spleen tissue with BCMA antibody at 5 µg/ml.
ab5972 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Carrillo-Ballesteros FJ et al. B-cell activating factor receptor expression is associated with germinal center B-cell maintenance. Exp Ther Med 17:2053-2060 (2019). PubMed: 30783477
- Howard L et al. TWE-PRIL reverse signalling suppresses sympathetic axon growth and tissue innervation. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30337376
- Dou H et al. APRIL promotes non-small cell lung cancer growth and metastasis by targeting ERK1/2 signaling. Oncotarget 8:109289-109300 (2017). PubMed: 29312608
- McWilliams TG et al. TNF superfamily member APRIL enhances midbrain dopaminergic axon growth and contributes to the nigrostriatal projection in vivo. Exp Neurol 298:97-103 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28911883
- Dou H et al. APRIL, BCMA and TACI proteins are abnormally expressed in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 12:3351-3355 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27900003
- Osório C et al. Selective regulation of axonal growth from developing hippocampal neurons by tumor necrosis factor superfamily member APRIL. Mol Cell Neurosci 59:24-36 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24444792
- Müller N et al. B Lymphocyte Stimulator (BLyS) Is Expressed in Human Adipocytes In Vivo and Is Related to Obesity but Not to Insulin Resistance. PLoS One 9:e94282 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24728308
- Brady G et al. Downregulation of RUNX1 by RUNX3 requires the RUNX3 VWRPY sequence and is essential for Epstein-Barr virus-driven B-cell proliferation. J Virol 83:6909-16 (2009). PubMed: 19403666