Key features and details
- Assay type: Quantitative
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay time: 1 hr 30 min
- Sample type: Cell culture extracts, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Extracts
- Sensitivity: 0.5 µg
製品名BCA Protein Assay Kit
BCA Protein キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts, Tissue Extracts
検出感度> 0.5 µg
検出範囲0.5 µg - 30 µg
BCA Protein Assay Kit ab102536 provides a simple, rapid, detergent tolerant (up to 5%) procedure for determining the concentration of proteins in solution.
The method utilizes a copper (Cu2+) salt which can be reduced to the cuprous state by protein(s).
The generated Cu+ ion forms an intensely colored complex with the bicinchoninic acid reagent with a very strong absorbance band centered at 562 nm.
The intensity of the blue complex is proportional to the amount of protein in the sample. The BCA Protein Assay is suitable for measuring protein concentration in the range of 0.5-30 µg protein (0.01-0.6 mg/ml).
Support on how to determine protein concentration can be found here.
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K812 BCA Protein Quantitation Kit. K812-1000 is the same size as the 1000 test size of ab102536.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 1000 tests BCA Reagent NM 1 x 100ml BSA Standard Yellow 1 x 1ml Copper Reagent Blue 1 x 2ml
関連性The BCA Protein assay (or Smith assay) is a biochemical assay for determining the total level of protein in a solution. The total protein concentration is determined by measuring the color change of the sample solution from green to purple which is proportional to the protein concentration.
- Bicinchoninic acid
- Bicinchoninic acid protein
ab102536 は 77 報の論文で使用されています。
- Long C et al. FOXO3 is targeted by miR-223-3p and promotes osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by enhancing autophagy. Hum Cell 34:14-27 (2021). PubMed: 32920731
- Dang TM et al. Optimization of the isolation procedure and culturing conditions for hepatic stellate cells obtained from mouse. Biosci Rep 41:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33350435
- Sun X et al. Paroxetine Attenuates Cardiac Hypertrophy Via Blocking GRK2 and ADRB1 Interaction in Hypertension. J Am Heart Assoc 10:e016364 (2021). PubMed: 33372534
- Sun J et al. microRNA-27b shuttled by mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes prevents sepsis by targeting JMJD3 and downregulating NF-?B signaling pathway. Stem Cell Res Ther 12:14 (2021). PubMed: 33413595
- Li Y & Wu S Curcumin inhibits the proteolytic process of SREBP-2 by first inhibiting the expression of S1P rather than directly inhibiting SREBP-2 expression. Food Sci Nutr 9:209-216 (2021). PubMed: 33473285