Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AU1 tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-AU1 tag antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to AU1 tag
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, ICC, WB, IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3401 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/150. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- AU1 epitope tag antibody
- DTYRYI epitope tag antibody
- DTYRYI tag antibody
The AU1 tag antibody (ab3401) was used in a Western blot to detect expression of mutant mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) proteins. U373 and A172 human glioma cell lines were transfected with constructs encoding either an AU1 tagged rapamycin resistant (RR) mTOR or AU1 tagged kinase dead (KD) mTOR. This detected the expression of a 290 kD protein corresponding to the AU1 tagged mutant mTOR proteins in both cell lines. (The mutant mTOR proteins appear beneath a band corresponding to the wild-type (WT) mTOR protein - this was not detected by ab3401 but a different antibody).
Picture from review by Amith Panner, submitted 29 July 2004.The AU1 tag antibody (ab3401) was used in a Western blot to detect expression of mutant mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) proteins. U373 and A172 human glioma cell lines were transfected with constructs encoding either an AU1 tagged rapamycin resistant (RR) mTOR or AU1 tagged kinase dead (KD) mTOR. This detected
ab3401 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Raina A et al. Neuronal Trans-differentiation by Transcription Factors Ascl1 and Nurr1: Induction of a Dopaminergic Neurotransmitter Phenotype in Cortical GABAergic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31317490
- Xu X et al. Enhanced mTOR complex 1 signaling attenuates diabetic cardiac injury in OVE26 mice. FASEB J 33:12800-12811 (2019). PubMed: 31469601
- Ivicak-Kocjan K et al. Extension and refinement of the recognition motif for Toll-like receptor 5 activation by flagellin. J Leukoc Biol 104:767-776 (2018). PubMed: 29920759
- Chen G et al. Bri2 BRICHOS client specificity and chaperone activity are governed by assembly state. Nat Commun 8:2081 (2017). PubMed: 29234026
- Forstneric V et al. The role of the C-terminal D0 domain of flagellin in activation of Toll like receptor 5. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006574 (2017). PubMed: 28827825