Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATR
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 305 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 309 kDa). (in lysate from UV irradiated K562 cells).|
機能Serine/threonine protein kinase which activates checkpoint signaling upon genotoxic stresses such as ionizing radiation (IR), ultraviolet light (UV), or DNA replication stalling, thereby acting as a DNA damage sensor. Recognizes the substrate consensus sequence [ST]-Q. Phosphorylates BRCA1, CHEK1, MCM2, RAD17, RPA2, SMC1 and p53/TP53, which collectively inhibit DNA replication and mitosis and promote DNA repair, recombination and apoptosis. Phosphorylates 'Ser-139' of histone variant H2AX/H2AFX at sites of DNA damage, thereby regulating DNA damage response mechanism. Required for FANCD2 ubiquitination. Critical for maintenance of fragile site stability and efficient regulation of centrosome duplication.
組織特異性Ubiquitous, with highest expression in testis. Isoform 2 is found in pancreas, placenta and liver but not in heart, testis and ovary.
関連疾患Defects in ATR are a cause of Seckel syndrome type 1 (SCKL1) [MIM:210600]. SCKL1 is a rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by growth retardation, microcephaly with mental retardation, and a characteristic 'bird-headed' facial appearance.
配列類似性Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family. ATM subfamily.
Contains 1 FAT domain.
Contains 1 FATC domain.
Contains 2 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated; autophosphorylates in vitro.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Nucleus > PML body. Depending on the cell type, it can also be found in PML nuclear bodies. Recruited to chromatin during S-phase. Redistributes to discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage, hypoxia or replication fork stalling.
- Information by UniProt
- Ataxia telangiectasia and Rad3 related antibody
- Ataxia telangiectasia and Rad3-related protein antibody
- ATR antibody
Western blot on ATR in K562 whole cell lysate using ab2905.
All lanes : Anti-ATR antibody (ab2905) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF10A breast epithelial cells, grown in normoxic conditions (20% O2). Cells were lysed with NP40.
Lane 2 : MCF10A Breast Epithelial cells grown in hypoxic. conditions (5% O2). Cells were lysed with NP40.
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti Rabbit (HRP) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 309 kDa
Observed band size: 300 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Blocking: Carried out using non fat dry milk for 1 hr at room temperature.
This image is an edited version of an image submitted courtesy of an Abreview by Francisco Ramirez-Valle submitted on 15th November 2005. We do not have any further information relating to this image.
ab2905 は 29 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zheng T et al. RBMX is required for activation of ATR on repetitive DNAs to maintain genome stability. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32494026
- Kim W et al. ZFP161 regulates replication fork stability and maintenance of genomic stability by recruiting the ATR/ATRIP complex. Nat Commun 10:5304 (2019). PubMed: 31757956
- Li J & Zheng J Theaflavins prevent cartilage degeneration via AKT/FOXO3 signaling in vitro. Mol Med Rep 19:821-830 (2019). PubMed: 30569095
- Meng X et al. DNA damage repair alterations modulate M2 polarization of microglia to remodel the tumor microenvironment via the p53-mediated MDK expression in glioma. EBioMedicine 41:185-199 (2019). PubMed: 30773478
- Huang J et al. Remodeling of Interstrand Crosslink Proximal Replisomes Is Dependent on ATR, FANCM, and FANCD2. Cell Rep 27:1794-1808.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31067464