Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to APAF1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
APAF1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to APAF1
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
特記事項Apoptosis Protease Activating Factor.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 141 kDa.|
機能Oligomeric Apaf-1 mediates the cytochrome c-dependent autocatalytic activation of pro-caspase-9 (Apaf-3), leading to the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis. This activation requires ATP. Isoform 6 is less effective in inducing apoptosis.
組織特異性Ubiquitous. Highest levels of expression in adult spleen and peripheral blood leukocytes, and in fetal brain, kidney and lung. Isoform 1 is expressed in heart, kidney and liver.
配列類似性Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 NB-ARC domain.
Contains 13 WD repeats.
ドメインThe CARD domain mediates interaction with APIP.
- Information by UniProt
- APAF 1 antibody
- Apaf-1 antibody
- APAF_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-APAF1 antibody (ab2001) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate in absence of blocking peptide
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate in presence of blocking peptide.
Observed band size: 141 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab2001 at 1µg/ml staining Apaf1 in human heart tissue by IHC
ab2001 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- C de S L Oliveira AL et al. Effect of Oxaliplatin-Loaded Poly (d,l-Lactide-co-Glycolic Acid) (PLGA) Nanoparticles Combined with Retinoic Acid and Cholesterol on Apoptosis, Drug Resistance, and Metastasis Factors of Colorectal Cancer. Pharmaceutics 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32102251
- Guo J et al. MicroRNA-770-5p contributes to podocyte injury via targeting E2F3 in diabetic nephropathy. Braz J Med Biol Res 53:e9360 (2020). PubMed: 32696822
- Mei LH et al. Hyperbaric Oxygen Combined with 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Photodynamic Therapy Inhibited Human Squamous Cell Proliferation. Biol Pharm Bull 42:394-400 (2019). PubMed: 30587670
- Miao J et al. Hydroxytyrosol protects against myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury by inhibiting mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening. Exp Ther Med 17:671-678 (2019). PubMed: 30651849
- Fang H et al. miR-937 regulates the proliferation and apoptosis via targeting APAF1 in breast cancer. Onco Targets Ther 12:5687-5699 (2019). PubMed: 31410016