製品名Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Citrate Buffer pH 6.0)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Citrate Buffer pH 6.0) is a special solution that enables rehydration and antigen retrieval to be performed in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections with one step. It is optimal for use with primary antibodies that require citrate buffer (pH 6.0) pretreatment.
This product contains detergent for emulsification of the paraffin.
1X Dilution: The 100X stock solution should be diluted 100-fold with distilled water before use.
1. Place paraffin-embedded slides in 1x Antigen Retrieval Buffer; cover with a vented plastic wrap, place in microwave and set high power to boil and then set low power to keep it boiling for 10 min. Let the sections cool in the microwave for at least 20 min.
2. Wash sections with hot tap water for 1 min.
3. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 3 minutes.
4. Continue with IHC protocol as normal.
Other kits and reagents for IHC
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
保存方法Store at room temperature.
Constituents: Citrate Buffer, 1% Hydrochloric acid, 1.5% 2-butoxyethanol
Buffer 100x Concentrated with detergent.
Concentration information loading...
関連性Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Citrate Buffer pH 6.0) is a special solution that enables rehydrate and target retrieval in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections in one step. It is optimal for use with primary antibodies that require citrate buffer (pH=6.0) pretreatment.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab93678 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Roberts RF et al. Alpha-Synuclein Proximity Ligation Assay (AS-PLA) in Brain Sections to Probe for Alpha-Synuclein Oligomers. Methods Mol Biol 1948:69-76 (2019). PubMed: 30771171
- Racioppi L et al. CaMKK2 in myeloid cells is a key regulator of the immune-suppressive microenvironment in breast cancer. Nat Commun 10:2450 (2019). PubMed: 31164648
- Ferreira LL et al. The effect of dental bleaching on pulpal tissue response in a diabetic animal model: a study of immunoregulatory cytokines. Int Endod J 51:347-356 (2018). PubMed: 28857196
- Kageyama Y et al. Amyloid ß toxic conformer has dynamic localization in the human inferior parietal cortex in absence of amyloid plaques. Sci Rep 8:16895 (2018). PubMed: 30442978
- McClurg UL et al. Ex vivo Culture and Lentiviral Transduction of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Samples. Bio Protoc 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30515449
- Doucet M et al. Preclinical development of a vaccine against oligomeric alpha-synuclein based on virus-like particles. PLoS One 12:e0181844 (2017). PubMed: 28797124