Key features and details
- Assay type: Direct
- Platform: Flow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
- Assay time: 10 min
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
製品名Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit
Annexin V/ANXA5 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit ab14150 is used in a 10 min, one-step staining procedure to detect apoptosis by staining phosphatidylserine molecules which have translocated to the outside of the cell membrane.
Fluorescence can be detected at Ex/Em = 649/670 nm.
Analysis is by flow cytometry or fluorescence microscopy.
The Annexin V-Cy5 reagent contained in the kit is also available as Annexin V-Cy5 reagent ab14147.
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K103 Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Kit. K103-100 is the same size as the 100 test size of ab14150.
Soon after initiating apoptosis, cells translocate membrane phosphatidylserine molecules from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Phosphatidylserine on the cell surface is detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a high affinity for phosphatidylserine.
試験プラットフォームFlow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 100 tests Annexin V Cy5 1 x 500µl Binding Buffer 1 x 50ml
機能This protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
関連疾患Pregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
配列類似性Belongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
ドメインThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
翻訳後修飾S-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- FCCP, mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler (ab120081)
- Cycloheximide, Protein synthesis inhibitor (ab120093)
- SB431542, ALK inhibitor (ab120163)
- Z-VAD(OH)-FMK, Irreversible general caspase inhibitor (ab120382)
- Z-VAD(OMe)-FMK, Cell permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor (ab120487)
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride, Topoisomerase II inhibitor (ab120629)
- Dorsomorphin (Compound C), AMP-kinase inhibitor (ab120843)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent (500X) (ab14082)
- Propidium Iodide (ab14083)
- 10X Annexin V/ANXA5 Binding Buffer (ab14084)
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14085)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14142)
- Calcein AM, fluorescent dye for cell viability (ab141420)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit with SYTOX (ab14144)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14147)
- Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14150)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14152)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14153)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14154)
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14155)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Biotin Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14165)
ab14150 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zou M et al. Glutathione S-transferase isozyme alpha 1 is predominantly involved in the cisplatin resistance of common types of solid cancer. Oncol Rep 41:989-998 (2019). PubMed: 30431119
- Mayorga ME et al. Role of SDF-1:CXCR4 in Impaired Post-Myocardial Infarction Cardiac Repair in Diabetes. Stem Cells Transl Med 7:115-124 (2018). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 29119710
- Stewart SE et al. Transbilayer phospholipid movement facilitates the translocation of annexin across membranes. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29930080
- Lin Z et al. Inhibition of the CyclinD1 promoter in response to sonic hedgehog signaling pathway transduction is mediated by Gli1. Exp Ther Med 13:307-314 (2017). PubMed: 28123507
- Seyffert M et al. Novel Mutant AAV2 Rep Proteins Support AAV2 Replication without Blocking HSV-1 Helpervirus Replication. PLoS One 12:e0170908 (2017). PubMed: 28125695