Key features and details
- Assay type: Direct
- Platform: Flow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
- Assay time: 10 min
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
製品名Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit
Annexin V/ANXA5 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit ab14142 is used in a 10 min, one-step staining procedure to detect apoptosis by staining phosphatidylserine molecules which have translocated to the outside of the cell membrane. Analysis is by flow cytometry or fluorescence microscopy.
The Annexin V-Cy3 reagent contained in the kit is also available as Annexin V-Cy3 reagent ab14143.
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K102 Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Kit. K102-100 is the same size as the 100 test size of ab14142.
Soon after initiating apoptosis, cells translocate membrane phosphatidylserine molecules from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Phosphatidylserine on the cell surface is detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a high affinity for phosphatidylserine.
試験プラットフォームFlow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 100 tests Annexin V-Cy3 1 x 500µl Binding Buffer 1 x 50ml
機能This protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
関連疾患Pregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
配列類似性Belongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
ドメインThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
翻訳後修飾S-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- FCCP, mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler (ab120081)
- Cycloheximide, Protein synthesis inhibitor (ab120093)
- SB431542, ALK inhibitor (ab120163)
- Z-VAD(OH)-FMK, Irreversible general caspase inhibitor (ab120382)
- Z-VAD(OMe)-FMK, Cell permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor (ab120487)
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride, Topoisomerase II inhibitor (ab120629)
- Dorsomorphin (Compound C), AMP-kinase inhibitor (ab120843)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent (500X) (ab14082)
- Propidium Iodide (ab14083)
- 10X Annexin V/ANXA5 Binding Buffer (ab14084)
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14085)
- Calcein AM, fluorescent dye for cell viability (ab141420)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit with SYTOX (ab14144)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14147)
- Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14150)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14152)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14153)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14154)
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14155)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Biotin Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14165)
ab14142 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mahajna S et al. In Vitro Evaluation of Chemically Analyzed Hypericum Triquetrifolium Extract Efficacy in Apoptosis Induction and Cell Cycle Arrest of the HCT-116 Colon Cancer Cell Line. Molecules 24:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31731693
- Li W et al. The role of transcriptional coactivator TAZ in gliomas. Oncotarget 7:82686-82699 (2016). PubMed: 27764783
- Jadhav SP et al. microRNA-200b modulates microglia-mediated neuroinflammation via the cJun/MAPK pathway. J Neurochem 130:388-401 (2014). PubMed: 24749688
- Xu P et al. The different role of Notch1 and Notch2 in astrocytic gliomas. PLoS One 8:e53654 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 23349727
- Zhou X et al. Downregulation of miR-21 inhibits EGFR pathway and suppresses the growth of human glioblastoma cells independent of PTEN status. Lab Invest 90:144-55 (2010). PubMed: 20048743
- Honma K et al. TNFAIP3/A20 functions as a novel tumor suppressor gene in several subtypes of non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Blood 114:2467-75 (2009). PubMed: 19608751
- Pu P et al. Downregulation of Wnt2 and beta-catenin by siRNA suppresses malignant glioma cell growth. Cancer Gene Ther : (2008). PubMed: 18949017
- Saydam O et al. Herpes simplex virus 1 amplicon vector-mediated siRNA targeting epidermal growth factor receptor inhibits growth of human glioma cells in vivo. Mol Ther 12:803-12 (2005). PubMed: 16112910