Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Anillin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Anillin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Anillin
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Cow
- ICC/IF: U2OS cells. Flow Cyt: MCF7 cells. IHC-P: Human kidney tissue.
特記事項GenBank Accession Number – NP_061155
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5910 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 3 - 10 µg/ml.|
機能Required for cytokinesis. Essential for the structural integrity of the cleavage furrow and for completion of cleavage furrow ingression.
組織特異性Ubiquitously expressed. Present at highest levels in the brain, at high levels in the placenta and testis, at intermediate levels in the intestine, ovary, skeletal muscle and thymus and at lower levels in heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, prostate and spleen. Overexpressed in many tumor types including breast, colorectal, endometrial, hepatic, kidney, lung, ovarian and pancreatic tumors.
配列類似性Contains 1 PH domain.
発生段階Expressed in fetal brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, skeletal muscle, spleen and thymus. In dividing cells expression increases during S and G2 phases, peaks at mitosis and subsequently drops as cells enter G1 phase.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated during mitosis.
Ubiquitinated, and this requires FZR1/CDH1.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Mainly found in the nucleus during interphase. Colocalizes with cortical F-actin upon nuclear envelope breakdown in mitosis and subsequently concentrates in the area of the prospective contractile ring in anaphase. This pattern persists until telophase, when the protein becomes concentrated in the midbody.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin binding protein scraps homolog Drosophila antibody
- Actin binding protein anillin antibody
- Actin-binding protein anillin antibody
ab5910 at 10ug/ml staining Anillin in human kidney tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent antigen retrieval in microwave and in Tris/EDTA buffer (pH 9.0). HRP-staining procedure was used for detection.
Flow cytometric analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed MCF7 cells (blue line) and permeabilized with 0.5% Triton using ab5910 . Primary incubation 1hr (10µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (1µg/ml). IgG control: Unimmunized goat IgG (black line) fol
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells labelling Anillin with ab5910 at 10 µg/ml. Cells were paraformaldehyde fixed and permeabilized with 0.15% triton. Primary antibody icubation was for 1 hour followed by incubation with an Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated secondary antibody at 2 µg/ml. DAPI nuclear counterstain was used.
Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/ml) followed by an Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated secondary antibody (2 µg/ml).
ab14404 staining Anillinin Mouse fibroblast cellsby ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with methanol and blocked with 4% BSA for 2 hours at 4°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/25 in PBS + 1% BSA) for 2 hour at 25°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Donkey anti-goat polyclonal(1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab5910 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kalebic N et al. Neocortical Expansion Due to Increased Proliferation of Basal Progenitors Is Linked to Changes in Their Morphology. Cell Stem Cell 24:535-550.e9 (2019). PubMed: 30905618
- Luján P et al. PRL-3 disrupts epithelial architecture by altering the post-mitotic midbody position. J Cell Sci 129:4130-4142 (2016). PubMed: 27656108
- Zhou L et al. Anxiety and depression with neurogenesis defects in exchange protein directly activated by cAMP 2-deficient mice are ameliorated by a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, Prozac. Transl Psychiatry 6:e881 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27598965
- Stoeckelhuber M et al. Human axillary apocrine glands: proteins involved in the apocrine secretory mechanism. Histol Histopathol 26:177-84 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21154231
- Stubbs D et al. Neurovascular congruence during cerebral cortical development. Cereb Cortex 19 Suppl 1:i32-41 (2009). PubMed: 19386634
- Bantubungi K et al. Stem cell factor and mesenchymal and neural stem cell transplantation in a rat model of Huntington's disease. Mol Cell Neurosci 37:454-70 (2008). PubMed: 18083596
- Hall PA et al. The septin-binding protein anillin is overexpressed in diverse human tumors. Clin Cancer Res 11:6780-6 (2005). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16203764