Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Angiopoietin 2/ANG2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8452 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Can be blocked with Mouse Angiopoietin 2/ANG2 peptide (ab9077). There is reaction with serum in the cell supernatants, which results in strong background and makes it difficult to see the angiopoietins in cell supernatants. However when precipitated (using soluble Tie2) the signals are very good and strong.|
機能Can induce tyrosine phosphorylation of TIE2. Binds to TIE2 receptor and counteracts blood vessel maturation/stability mediated by angiopoietin-1. Its function may be context-dependent. In the absence of angiogenic inducers, such as VEGF, ANG2-mediated loosening of cell-matrix contacts may induce endothelial cell apoptosis with consequent vascular regression. In concert with VEGF, it may facilitate endothelial cell migration and proliferation, thus serving as a permissive angiogenic signal.
配列類似性Contains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
ドメインThe Fibrinogen C-terminal domain mediates interaction with the TEK/TIE2 receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- AGPT 2 antibody
- Agpt2 antibody
- ANG 2 antibody
Supernatants of mouse angiopoietin-expressing endothelial cells. Soluble Tie 2 was used to precipitate the angiopoietins to reduce background.
Lane 1 - mock
Lane 2 - mouse angiopoietin-2 (clone 2-9) expressing cells
Lane 3 - mouse angiopoietin-1 (clone 1-15) expressing cells
Lane 4 - mouse angiopoietin-1 (clone 1-8) expressing cells
Lane 5 - wt
ICC/IF image of ab8452 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab8452, 1/200 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab8452 は 25 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang T et al. Metastasis-Associated 1 (MTA1) Gene Expression Promotes Angiogenesis in Mouse Xenografts from Human Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Cells. Med Sci Monit 25:484-491 (2019). PubMed: 30651530
- Yin Z et al. Macrophage-derived exosomal microRNA-501-3p promotes progression of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma through the TGFBR3-mediated TGF-ß signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:310 (2019). PubMed: 31307515
- Wang X et al. Expression of Long Noncoding RNA LIPCAR Promotes Cell Proliferation, Cell Migration, and Change in Phenotype of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. Med Sci Monit 25:7645-7651 (2019). PubMed: 31603865
- Wei M et al. Upregulation of Protease-Activated Receptor 2 Promotes Proliferation and Migration of Human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells (VSMCs). Med Sci Monit 25:8854-8862 (2019). PubMed: 31756174
- Gao C et al. Hematoma-derived exosomes of chronic subdural hematoma promote abnormal angiogenesis and inhibit hematoma absorption through miR-144-5p. Aging (Albany NY) 11:12147-12164 (2019). PubMed: 31841443