Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Androgen Receptor
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Hamster, Human, Pig, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Androgen Receptor antibody
Androgen Receptor 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Androgen Receptor
特異性This antibody detects Androgen Receptor. It does not detect estrogen, progesterone, or glucocorticoid receptors. Immunohistochemical staining of AR in rat brain results in intense nuclear staining.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Hamster, Human, Pig, Non human primates
Fusion protein corresponding to Human Androgen Receptor aa 331-572.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/100.|
機能Steroid hormone receptors are ligand-activated transcription factors that regulate eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Transcription factor activity is modulated by bound coactivator and corepressor proteins. Transcription activation is down-regulated by NR0B2. Activated, but not phosphorylated, by HIPK3 and ZIPK/DAPK3.
Isoform 3 and isoform 4 lack the C-terminal ligand-binding domain and may therefore constitutively activate the transcription of a specific set of genes independently of steroid hormones.
組織特異性Isoform 2 is mainly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle (PubMed:15634333). Isoform 3 is expressed by basal and stromal cells of prostate (at protein level) (PubMed:19244107).
関連疾患Androgen insensitivity syndrome
Spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy X-linked 1
Defects in AR may play a role in metastatic prostate cancer. The mutated receptor stimulates prostate growth and metastases development despite of androgen ablation. This treatment can reduce primary and metastatic lesions probably by inducing apoptosis of tumor cells when they express the wild-type receptor.
Androgen insensitivity, partial
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain. In the presence of bound steroid the ligand-binding domain interacts with the N-terminal modulating domain, and thereby activates AR transcription factor activity. Agonist binding is required for dimerization and binding to target DNA. The transcription factor activity of the complex formed by ligand-activated AR and DNA is modulated by interactions with coactivator and corepressor proteins. Interaction with RANBP9 is mediated by both the N-terminal domain and the DNA-binding domain. Interaction with EFCAB6/DJBP is mediated by the DNA-binding domain.
翻訳後修飾Sumoylated on Lys-388 (major) and Lys-521. Ubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by USP26. 'Lys-6' and 'Lys-27'-linked polyubiquitination by RNF6 modulates AR transcriptional activity and specificity.
Phosphorylated in prostate cancer cells in response to several growth factors including EGF. Phosphorylation is induced by c-Src kinase (CSK). Tyr-535 is one of the major phosphorylation sites and an increase in phosphorylation and Src kinase activity is associated with prostate cancer progression. Phosphorylation by TNK2 enhances the DNA-binding and transcriptional activity and may be responsible for androgen-independent progression of prostate cancer. Phosphorylation at Ser-83 by CDK9 regulates AR promoter selectivity and cell growth. Phosphorylation by PAK6 leads to AR-mediated transcription inhibition.
Palmitoylated by ZDHHC7 and ZDHHC21. Palmitoylation is required for plasma membrane targeting and for rapid intracellular signaling via ERK and AKT kinases and cAMP generation.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly cytoplasmic in unligated form but translocates to the nucleus upon ligand-binding. Can also translocate to the nucleus in unligated form in the presence of RACK1.
- Information by UniProt
製品の状態There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 is also known as: AR-B; isoform 2 is known as AR-A or variant AR45.
- AIS antibody
- ANDR_HUMAN antibody
- Androgen nuclear receptor variant 2 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formaline/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate tissue labeling Androgen Receptor with ab3509 at 1/20 (right). Antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH 6.0), microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Tissues were blocked in 3% H2O2-methanol for 15 minutes at room temperature. A HRP-conjugated secondary antibody was used. Left - negative control.
ab3509 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nerlakanti N et al. Targeting the BRD4-HOXB13 Coregulated Transcriptional Networks with Bromodomain-Kinase Inhibitors to Suppress Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Mol Cancer Ther 17:2796-2810 (2018). PubMed: 30242092
- Kim HW et al. Sex Disparity in Gastric Cancer: Female Sex is a Poor Prognostic Factor for Advanced Gastric Cancer. Ann Surg Oncol 23:4344-4351 (2016). PubMed: 27469120
- Casati L et al. Androgen receptor activation by polychlorinated biphenyls: epigenetic effects mediated by the histone demethylase Jarid1b. Epigenetics 8:1061-8 (2013). PubMed: 23907094
- Bhattacharya I et al. A switch in Sertoli cell responsiveness to FSH may be responsible for robust onset of germ cell differentiation during prepubartal testicular maturation in rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 303:E886-98 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 22850685
- Caraci F et al. Neurotoxic properties of the anabolic androgenic steroids nandrolone and methandrostenolone in primary neuronal cultures. J Neurosci Res 89:592-600 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21290409