製品名AMD3100 octahydrochloride, CXCR4 antagonist
製品の詳細Highly selective CXCR4 antagonist
- AMD 3100
- JM 3100
- SID 791
Plerixafor (hydrochloride) is a macrocyclic compound that acts as an irreversible antagonist against the binding of CXCR4 with its ligand, SDF-
It suppresses infection by HIV with an IC50 value of 1-
10 ng/ml with selectivity toward CXCR4- tropic virus. Plerixafor mobilizes hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells for transplant better than G- CSF alone. It also increases T- cell trafficking in the blood and spleen as well as the central nervous system. Plerixafor regulates the growth of primary and metastic breast cancer cells and inhibits dissemination of ovarian carcinoma cells.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Soluble in PBS, pH 7.2, at 10 mg/ml.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Cytokine receptors
Uninfected control DCs were treated with MeAIB, MSO, inhibitors of CXCR4 (AMD3100), PI3K (LY294002) or Rho kinase (Y27632), or Gln starvation for 2 hours before assessing migration to 100 ng/ml SDF-1 α. Chemotactic index (CI) is defined as the fold increase in the number of migrating DCs to SDF-1 α over the spontaneous migration. One-way ANOVA reveals an effect of pharmacological treatments on the SDF-1 α-induced migration (F(6,44) = 6.700, P<0.001). Asterisks indicate P<0.05 (Dunnett's post hoc).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120718 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Hirata K et al. Exocrine tissue-driven TFF2 prevents apoptotic cell death of endocrine lineage during pancreas organogenesis. Sci Rep 9:1636 (2019). PubMed: 30733468
- Lu W et al. AMD3100 Attenuates Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis by Maintaining Transforming Growth Factor-ß1-Induced Expression of Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-3 via the Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase/Akt Pathway. Front Pharmacol 10:1554 (2019). PubMed: 32038242
- Qin HJ et al. SDF-1/CXCR4 axis coordinates crosstalk between subchondral bone and articular cartilage in osteoarthritis pathogenesis. Bone 125:140-150 (2019). PubMed: 31108241
- Zeng Y et al. Dual blockade of CXCL12-CXCR4 and PD-1-PD-L1 pathways prolongs survival of ovarian tumor-bearing mice by prevention of immunosuppression in the tumor microenvironment. FASEB J 33:6596-6608 (2019). PubMed: 30802149
- Ding Q et al. Stemona alkaloids suppress the positive feedback loop between M2 polarization and fibroblast differentiation by inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 pathway in fibroblasts and CXCR4/PI3K/AKT1 pathway in macrophages. Int Immunopharmacol 72:385-394 (2019). PubMed: 31030094