Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alpha B Crystallin (phospho S59)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Alpha B Crystallin (phospho S59) antibody
Alpha B Crystallin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Alpha B Crystallin (phospho S59)
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Pig, Cynomolgus monkey
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 3% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5577 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa.|
機能May contribute to the transparency and refractive index of the lens.
組織特異性Lens as well as other tissues.
関連疾患Defects in CRYAB are the cause of myofibrillar alpha-B crystallin-related (MFM-CRYAB) [MIM:608810]. A neuromuscular disorder that results in weakness of the proximal and distal limb muscles, weakness of the neck, velopharynx and trunk muscles, hypetrophic cardiomyopathy, and cataract in a subset of patients.
配列類似性Belongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to the nucleus during heat shock and resides in sub-nuclear structures known as SC35 speckles or nuclear splicing speckles.
- Information by UniProt
- AACRYA antibody
- Alpha B crystallin antibody
- Alpha crystallin B chain antibody
ab5577 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Dimauro I et al. The early response of aB-crystallin to a single bout of aerobic exercise in mouse skeletal muscles depends upon fiber oxidative features. Redox Biol 24:101183 (2019). PubMed: 30974319
- Yu W et al. Lens-specific conditional knockout of Msx2 in mice leads to ocular anterior segment dysgenesis via activation of a calcium signaling pathway. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30683901
- Zhang Y et al. BYD Ameliorates Oxidative Stress-Induced Myocardial Apoptosis in Heart Failure Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction via the P38 MAPK-CRYAB Signaling Pathway. Front Physiol 9:505 (2018). PubMed: 29867551
- Guo H et al. Exercise-responsive phosphoproteins in the heart. J Mol Cell Cardiol 111:61-68 (2017). PubMed: 28826663
- Kuipers HF et al. Phosphorylation of aB-crystallin supports reactive astrogliosis in demyelination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1745-E1754 (2017). PubMed: 28196893
- Dammer EB et al. Quantitative phosphoproteomics of Alzheimer's disease reveals cross-talk between kinases and small heat shock proteins. Proteomics 15:508-19 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25332170
- Mitra A et al. Cardioprotective role of P38 MAPK during myocardial infarction via parallel activation of a-crystallin B and Nrf2. J Cell Physiol 229:1272-82 (2014). PubMed: 24464634
- Rajasekaran NS et al. Sustained activation of nuclear erythroid 2-related factor 2/antioxidant response element signaling promotes reductive stress in the human mutant protein aggregation cardiomyopathy in mice. Antioxid Redox Signal 14:957-71 (2011). WB, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21126175
- Burniston JG et al. Proteomic analysis reveals perturbed energy metabolism and elevated oxidative stress in hearts of rats with inborn low aerobic capacity. Proteomics 11:3369-79 (2011). PubMed: 21751351