Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AT6/172] to alpha Actinin/ACTN1
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-alpha Actinin/ACTN1 antibody [AT6/172]
alpha Actinin/ACTN1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [AT6/172] to alpha Actinin/ACTN1
Recognizes and is specific for human alpha Actinin 1/ACTN1 isoform (non-muscle) at 100 kDa.
This antibody may recognize other isoforms of alpha-actinin (1-4). There is no specific epitope information available.
The clone number has been updated from (0.T.02) to (AT6/172) both clone numbers name the same antibody clone.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICCmore details
Full length protein corresponding to Human alpha Actinin/ACTN1.
Database link: P12814
- ICC: HeLa cells, ioSkeletal Myocytes - Human iPSC-Derived Skeletal Myocytes (ab277612).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
機能F-actin cross-linking protein which is thought to anchor actin to a variety of intracellular structures. This is a bundling protein.
配列類似性Belongs to the alpha-actinin family.
Contains 1 actin-binding domain.
Contains 2 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 4 spectrin repeats.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Colocalizes with MYOZ2 and PPP3CA at the Z-line of heart and skeletal muscle.
- Information by UniProt
- actinin 1 smooth muscle antibody
- Actinin alpha 1 antibody
- actinin, alpha 1 antibody
Immunofluorescence staining of Actinin/ACTN1 using ab18061 in ioSkeletal Myocytes - Human iPSC-Derived Skeletal Myocytes (ab277612), which were differentiated for 10 days post induction.
The cells were fixed with 100% MeOH (5 min) and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab18061 at 5 µg/mL and ab6046, rabbit polyclonal to beta Tubulin, at 1/1000 dilution. Cells were then incubated with ab150117, Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed at 1/1000 dilution (shown in green) and ab150088, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed at 1/1000 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was acquired with a high-content analyser (Operetta CLS, Perkin Elmer) and a maximum intensity projection of confocal sections is shown. Gamma is adjusted to 1.5 in all channels.
ICC/IF image of ab18061 stained HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells. The cells were fixed in 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3 M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1 hour to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab18061, 1 µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM.
ab18061 は 32 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee LL et al. Cardiac pericytes function as key vasoactive cells to regulate homeostasis and disease. FEBS Open Bio 11:207-225 (2021). PubMed: 33135334
- Lattier JM et al. Megalencephalic leukoencephalopathy with subcortical cysts 1 (MLC1) promotes glioblastoma cell invasion in the brain microenvironment. Oncogene 39:7253-7264 (2020). PubMed: 33040087
- Novakova SS et al. Repairing Volumetric Muscle Loss in the Ovine Peroneus Tertius Following a 3-Month Recovery. Tissue Eng Part A 26:837-851 (2020). PubMed: 32013753
- Su M et al. Restoring the Platelet miR-223 by Calpain Inhibition Alleviates the Neointimal Hyperplasia in Diabetes. Front Physiol 11:742 (2020). PubMed: 32733269
- Park JS et al. Mechanical regulation of glycolysis via cytoskeleton architecture. Nature 578:621-626 (2020). PubMed: 32051585