Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [18F3.H11] to AKT1 (phospho T308)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-AKT1 (phospho T308) antibody [18F3.H11]
AKT1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [18F3.H11] to AKT1 (phospho T308)
特異性Specific for AKT protein phosphorylated at T308. A BLAST analysis was used to suggest cross-reactivity with AKT pT308 from most vertebrate species sources based on 100% homology with the immunizing sequence. Cross-reactivity with AKT from other sources has not been determined. Cross-reactivity with AKT2 and AKT3 will likely occur.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human AKT1 (internal sequence) (phospho T308).
- PDGF stimulated NIH/3T3 cell lysates; Human brain cerebellum tissue
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from concentrated tissue culture supernate.
The Abpromise guarantee
1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
機能Plays a role as a key modulator of the AKT-mTOR signaling pathway controlling the tempo of the process of newborn neurons integration during adult neurogenesis, including correct neuron positioning, dendritic development and synapse formation (By similarity). General protein kinase capable of phosphorylating several known proteins. Phosphorylates TBC1D4. Signals downstream of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI(3)K) to mediate the effects of various growth factors such as platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), epidermal growth factor (EGF), insulin and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I). Plays a role in glucose transport by mediating insulin-induced translocation of the GLUT4 glucose transporter to the cell surface. Mediates the antiapoptotic effects of IGF-I. Mediates insulin-stimulated protein synthesis by phosphorylating TSC2 at 'Ser-939' and 'Thr-1462', thereby activating mTORC1 signaling and leading to both phosphorylation of 4E-BP1 and in activation of RPS6KB1. Promotes glycogen synthesis by mediating the insulin-induced activation of glycogen synthase. The activated form can suppress FoxO gene transcription and promote cell cycle progression. Essential for the SPATA13-mediated regulation of cell migration and adhesion assembly and disassembly.
組織特異性Expressed in all human cell types so far analyzed. The Tyr-176 phosphorylated form shows a significant increase in expression in breast cancers during the progressive stages i.e. normal to hyperplasia (ADH), ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC) and lymph node metastatic (LNMM) stages.
関連疾患Defects in AKT1 are a cause of susceptibility to breast cancer (BC) [MIM:114480]. A common malignancy originating from breast epithelial tissue. Breast neoplasms can be distinguished by their histologic pattern. Invasive ductal carcinoma is by far the most common type. Breast cancer is etiologically and genetically heterogeneous. Important genetic factors have been indicated by familial occurrence and bilateral involvement. Mutations at more than one locus can be involved in different families or even in the same case.
Defects in AKT1 are associated with colorectal cancer (CRC) [MIM:114500].
Defects in AKT1 are associated with susceptibility to ovarian cancer [MIM:604370]; also called susceptibility to familial breast-ovarian cancer type 1 (BROVCA1).
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
ドメインBinding of the PH domain to the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase alpha (PI(3)K) results in its targeting to the plasma membrane. The PH domain mediates interaction with TNK2 and Tyr-176 is also essential for this interaction.
The AGC-kinase C-terminal mediates interaction with THEM4.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation on Thr-308, Ser-473 and Tyr-474 is required for full activity. Activated TNK2 phosphorylates it on Tyr-176 resulting in its binding to the anionic plasma membrane phospholipid PA. This phosphorylated form localizes to the cell membrane, where it is targeted by PDPK1 and PDPK2 for further phosphorylations on Thr-308 and Ser-473 leading to its activation. Ser-473 phosphorylation by mTORC2 favors Thr-308 phosphorylation by PDPK1. Ser-473 phosphorylation is enhanced by interaction with AGAP2 isoform 2 (PIKE-A). Ser-473 phosphorylation is enhanced in focal cortical dysplasias with Taylor-type balloon cells.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination. TRAF6-induced 'Lys-63'-linked AKT1 ubiquitination is critical for phosphorylation and activation. When ubiquitinated, it translocates to the plasma membrane, where it becomes phosphorylated. When fully phosphorylated and translocated into the nucleus, undergoes 'Lys-48'-polyubiquitination catalyzed by TTC3, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell membrane. Nucleus after activation by integrin-linked protein kinase 1 (ILK1). Nuclear translocation is enhanced by interaction with TCL1A. Phosphorylation on Tyr-176 by TNK2 results in its localization to the cell membrane where it is targeted for further phosphorylations on Thr-308 and Ser-473 leading to its activation and the activated form translocates to the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- AKT 1 antibody
- AKT antibody
- AKT1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-AKT1 (phospho T308) antibody [18F3.H11] (ab105731) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 1 : Unstimulated NIH/3T3 cell lysates
Lane 2 : PDGF stimulated NIH/3T3 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 55 kDa
Gel concentration: 4-20%
ab105731, at 20 µg/ml, staining AKT1 (phospho T308) in formalin fixed, praffin embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue (40X) by Immunohistochemistry.
The image shows strong staining of Purkinje neurons and cell processes in the cerebellum. Staining was both cytosolic as well as occasionally nuclear, and ab105731 showed minimal background staining. The image shows the localization of antibody as the precipitated red signal, with a hematoxylin purple nuclear counterstain.
ab105731 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Rong JH et al. Lobaplatin Enhances Radioactive 125I Seed-Induced Apoptosis and Anti-Proliferative Effect in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by Suppressing the AKT/mTOR Pathway. Onco Targets Ther 14:289-300 (2021). PubMed: 33469307
- Xu J et al. SPAG5-AS1 inhibited autophagy and aggravated apoptosis of podocytes via SPAG5/AKT/mTOR pathway. Cell Prolif 53:e12738 (2020). PubMed: 31957155
- Luo H et al. The combination of NVP-BEZ235 and rapamycin regulates nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell viability and apoptosis via the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway. Exp Ther Med 17:99-106 (2019). PubMed: 30651769
- Pi Z et al. Isoflurane reduces pain and inhibits apoptosis of myocardial cells through the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/protein kinase B signaling pathway in mice during cardiac surgery. Mol Med Rep 17:6497-6505 (2018). PubMed: 29488606
- Shen L et al. C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 8 promotes endothelial cell homing via the Akt-signal transducer and activator of transcription pathway to accelerate healing of ischemic and hypoxic skin ulcers. Exp Ther Med 13:3021-3031 (2017). PubMed: 28587375
- Jin Z et al. Ligands of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ? inhibit hepatoce llular carcinoma cell proliferation. Oncol Lett 14:4767-4771 (2017). PubMed: 28943966
- Forte D et al. The tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1) promotes survival and migration of acute myeloid leukemia cells through CD63/PI3K/Akt/p21 signaling. Oncotarget 8:2261-2274 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27903985
- Chen Z et al. Suppressive effect of formononetin on platelet-derived growth factor-BB-stimulated proliferation and migration of vascular smooth muscle cells. Exp Ther Med 12:1901-1907 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27588108
- Wang Y et al. 7,8-Dihydroxycoumarin inhibits A549 human lung adenocarcinoma cell proliferation by inducing apoptosis via suppression of Akt/NF-?B signaling. Exp Ther Med 5:1770-1774 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23837071
- Gai L et al. Ursolic acid induces apoptosis via Akt/NF-?B signaling suppression in T24 human bladder cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 7:1673-7 (2013). PubMed: 23483134