Key features and details
- Agarose Goat polyclonal to Myc tag
- Suitable for: IP
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Agarose Anti-Myc tag antibody
Myc tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Agarose Goat polyclonal to Myc tag
アプリケーション適用あり: IPmore details
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 20 - 40 µg/ml. Use at a concentration of 20 - 40 µg/ml. Use at a concentration of 15-25 ul of gel slurry per 0.1 to 1 mg of protein lysate or extract.|
関連性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1253 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Katoh I et al. C-terminal a Domain of p63 Binds to p300 to Coactivate ß-Catenin. Neoplasia 21:494-503 (2019). PubMed: 30986748
- Cai L et al. Identification of a genetic interaction between the tumor suppressor EAF2 and the retinoblastoma protein (Rb) signaling pathway in C. elegans and prostate cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 447:292-8 (2014). PubMed: 24727455
- Carballo JA et al. Budding yeast ATM/ATR control meiotic double-strand break (DSB) levels by down-regulating Rec114, an essential component of the DSB-machinery. PLoS Genet 9:e1003545 (2013). IP . PubMed: 23825959
- Warrington SJ et al. The Frizzled-dependent planar polarity pathway locally promotes E-cadherin turnover via recruitment of RhoGEF2. Development 140:1045-54 (2013). IP . PubMed: 23364328
- Aavikko M et al. Loss of SUFU function in familial multiple meningioma. Am J Hum Genet 91:520-6 (2012). PubMed: 22958902
- Isoda M et al. Dynamic regulation of Emi2 by Emi2-bound Cdk1/Plk1/CK1 and PP2A-B56 in meiotic arrest of Xenopus eggs. Dev Cell 21:506-19 (2011). PubMed: 21871841
- Ohe M et al. Emi2 inhibition of the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome absolutely requires Emi2 binding via the C-terminal RL tail. Mol Biol Cell 21:905-13 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20089832
- Epting D et al. The Rac1 regulator ELMO1 controls vascular morphogenesis in zebrafish. Circ Res 107:45-55 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20466982
- Thoma C et al. Enhancement of IRES-mediated translation of the c-myc and BiP mRNAs by the poly(A) tail is independent of intact eIF4G and PABP. Mol Cell 15:925-35 (2004). PubMed: 15383282