Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [1C6] to Aflatoxin
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-Aflatoxin antibody [1C6]
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [1C6] to Aflatoxin
特異性This antibody reacts with Aflatoxin M1 (AFM1) and Aflatoxin B1 (AFB1). It does not react with BSA and other irrelevant antigens by ELISA. A competitive binding assay using AFM1 as the binding competitor to compete with AFM1-BSA-125I showed that AFM1 can effectively inhibit the binding of this antibody to AFM1-BSA-125I and the inhibition degree corresponds to the amounts of AFM1 used. The equilibrium constant K of antibody affinity of this product is 109-1011 M-1.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Aflatoxin M1-BSA conjugate
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab685 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. This antibody is reactive to purified AFB1 and AF in samples obtained from cereals contaminated with fungus Aspergellus flarus. Therefore, this antibody can be used for construction of an AF detection kit.|
関連性Aflatoxins are naturally occurring mycotoxins that are produced by many species of Aspergillus.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab685 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chalyan T et al. AFM1 Detection in Milk by Fab' Functionalized Si3N4 Asymmetric Mach-Zehnder Interferometric Biosensors. Toxins (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31337103
- Kanungo L & Bhand S Fluorimetric immunoassay for multianalysis of aflatoxins. J Anal Methods Chem 2013:584964 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24000318
- Parker CO & Tothill IE Development of an electrochemical immunosensor for aflatoxin M1 in milk with focus on matrix interference. Biosens Bioelectron 24:2452-7 (2009). PubMed: 19167207
- Parker CO et al. Electrochemical immunochip sensor for aflatoxin M1 detection. Anal Chem 81:5291-8 (2009). PubMed: 19489595