保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
関連性Streptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces avidinii. It has wide use in numerous molecular biological protocols dues to its strong affinity for biotin. The original Strep-tag (AWRHPQFGG) was a nine amino acid peptide with high specificity and affinity towards streptavidin which allows the simple purification of protein by use of affinity columns, but required addition to only the C-terminus of recombinant proteins. To also allow a Strep-tag to be placed at the N-terminus of recombinant proteins, it was re-engineered and re-named Strep-tag II.
- anti-Strep-Tag II antibody
- Strep-Tag II antibody
- Strep-Tag II antibody antibody
- Strep-Tag IIantiboy antibody
All lanes : Anti-Strep-tag II antibody (ab76950) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Streptavidin tagged recombinant protein with blocking peptide
Lane 2 : Streptavidin tagged recombinant protein
Lysates/proteins at 0.05 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 24 kDa
Observed band size: 18 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Baggett NE et al. Global analysis of translation termination in E. coli. PLoS Genet 13:e1006676 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28301469) »
- Lin Y et al. Antiaging Gene Klotho Deficiency Promoted High-Fat Diet-Induced Arterial Stiffening via Inactivation of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase. Hypertension 67:564-73 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26781278) »