製品名Low Fluorescence Western Membrane (PVDF)
Western blot membrane ihc 試薬 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Pre-cut membranes (10 sheets, 7 x 9 cm), compatible with gels 10 x 10 cm and smaller. Note: PVDF membranes must be activated prior to use. Membrane activation protocol: 1. Pre-wet the membrane in methanol for a few moments until the membrane is completely wet. 2. Transfer the wet membrane from methanol to purified water and incubate on a rocker or shaker for at least 5 minutes. Make sure that the membrane is fully immersed in water and does not float on the water’s surface. 3. Transfer the membrane from water to transfer buffer, and incubate for 5 minutes.
保存方法Store at room temperature.
Concentration information loading...
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Mid-range molecular weight (10-175 kDa) (ab115832)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Mid-range molecular weight (10 - 180 kDa) (ab116027)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Broad molecular weight (10-245 kDa) (ab116028)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Extra broad molecular weight (5 - 245 kDa) (ab116029)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-20% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119209)
- Optiblot Blue (ab119211)
- Bradford Reagent (ab119216)
- ECL Substrate Kit (High Sensitivity) (ab133406)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|