GCM2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to GCM2
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: F9 whole cell Brain (Mouse) tissue Brain (Mouse) tissue, 0 days old Skeletal Muscle (Mouse) Tissue Thymus (Rat) Tissue
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64723 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
関連性Gcm2, a mouse ortholog of the Drosophila Glial Cells Missing gene, is expressed in the parathyroid-specific domains in the 3rd pouches from E9.5. The null mutation of Gcm2 causes aparathyroidism in the fetal and adult mouse and has been proposed to be a master regulator for parathyroid development. During Drosophila embryogenesis Gcm2 plays a crucial role in promoting glial cell differentiation.
- chorion specific transcription factor GCMb antibody
- Chorion-specific transcription factor GCMb antibody
- GCM motif protein 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GCM2 antibody (ab64723) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : F9 (Mouse embryonic carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue, 0 days old
Lane 3 : Skeletal Muscle (Mouse) Tissue
Lane 4 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue
Lane 5 : Thyroid (Mouse) Tissue
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa
Additional bands at: 37 kDa, 43 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 30 seconds
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 2% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab64723 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP, and visualised using ECL development solution ab133406.
This product has been referenced in:
- Bain VE et al. Tissue-specific roles for sonic hedgehog signaling in establishing thymus and parathyroid organ fate. Development 143:4027-4037 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27633995) »
- Reeh KA et al. Ectopic TBX1 suppresses thymic epithelial cell differentiation and proliferation during thymus organogenesis. Development 141:2950-8 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 25053428) »