Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgY
製品名Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP)
6X His tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
特記事項HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. a 1/10000 dilution gave an O.D.= 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated to a different carrier than used for anti-peptide purification.|
関連性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
細胞内局在Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab3553 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Manning JA et al. Dietary sodium modulates nephropathy in Nedd4-2-deficient mice. Cell Death Differ 27:1832-1843 (2020). PubMed: 31802037
- Burnside D et al. In Silico Engineering of Synthetic Binding Proteins from Random Amino Acid Sequences. iScience 11:375-387 (2019). PubMed: 30660105
- Miao J et al. Wnt/ß-catenin/RAS signaling mediates age-related renal fibrosis and is associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Aging Cell 18:e13004 (2019). PubMed: 31318148
- Dragovic SM et al. Immunization with AgTRIO, a Protein in Anopheles Saliva, Contributes to Protection against Plasmodium Infection in Mice. Cell Host Microbe 23:523-535.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29649443
- Henshall TL et al. Deletion of Nedd4-2 results in progressive kidney disease in mice. Cell Death Differ 24:2150-2160 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28862701
- Allan CM et al. A conserved START domain coenzyme Q-binding polypeptide is required for efficient Q biosynthesis, respiratory electron transport, and antioxidant function in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochim Biophys Acta 1831:776-791 (2013). PubMed: 23270816